Headgear Enchantments

From AnomalyRO Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
Maia the Enchantress

The headgear enchantments system allows players to enchant their headgears with additional effects. Each headgear can have 3 enchantments; one defensive, one offensive, and one utility.

Enchanting Headgears

To enchant a headgear, players must speak to Maia the Enchantress at ag_hall01 223 367. This requires completion of the Adventurer's Guild Hall entrance quest.

After speaking to Maia, you can select the headgear you would like to enchant, as well as the slot and enchantment you would like to use. Each enchantment attempt costs 5 671.png Gold Coins.

Each enchantment effect has a range of how strong it can be, for example it may roll a value from 1 to 10. This range is divided by 3 to create three tiers. There is a 20% chance to get a low tier effect, a 65% chance to get a mid tier effect, and a 15% chance to get a high tier effect. Enchantments can be attempted again, but will always replace the old value, even if you roll a lower effect than the previous one.

Enchantment Effects

Upper Headgears

Effect Minimum Maximum
Defensive
Resist Fire 1% 10%
Resist Earth 1% 10%
Resist Shadow 1% 10%
Increase Max HP 0.5% 2.5%
Offensive
Increase Physical Damage (Non-Boss) 1% 10%
Increase Magic Damage (Non-Boss) 1% 10%
Increase Physical Damage (Boss) 1% 10%
Increase Magic Damage (Boss) 1% 10%
Increase Atk 10 100
Utility
Reduce Freeze Duration 10% 40%
Reduce Stone Duration 10% 40%
Reduce Casting Time 10% 30%
Increase healing power (including SPP) 1% 10%

Middle Headgears

Effect Minimum Maximum
Defensive
Resist Water 1% 10%
Resist Poison 1% 10%
Resist Undead 1% 10%
Increase Max HP 0.5% 2.5%
Offensive
Increase Physical Damage vs Holy 1% 10%
Increase Magic Damage vs Holy 1% 10%
Increase Physical Damage vs Ghost 1% 10%
Increase Magic Damage vs Ghost 1% 10%
Increase Physical Damage vs Undead 1% 10%
Increase Magic Damage vs Undead 1% 10%
Utility
Reduce Freeze Duration 10% 40%
Reduce Stone Duration 10% 40%
Reduce Casting Time 10% 30%
Increase Weight Limit 100 1000

Lower Headgears

Effect Minimum Maximum
Defensive
Resist Neutral 1% 10%
Resist Wind 1% 10%
Resist Ghost 1% 10%
Increase Max HP 0.5% 2.5%
Offensive
Increase Str 1 10
Increase Int 1 10
Increase Dex 1 10
Ignore Target Def (Boss) 1% 10%
Ignore Target MDef (Boss) 1% 10%
Utility
Reduce Freeze Duration 10% 40%
Reduce Stone Duration 10% 40%
Reduce Casting Time 10% 30%
Increase Movement Speed* 1 25
  • Please note that the movement speed bonus uses the same bonus type as Moonlight Flower, meaning it does not stack with other sources.