Sign in to follow this  
Sampson39

issues warping?

Posted (edited)

Hey all! brand new to the server and Im trying to get a grasp on things. after finding a great leveling guide, im attempting to follow it by inputing the warp command but Im not sure Im doing it properly? for example, the guide suggests going to kill high orcs at gef_fild14. when I type in "@go gef_fild14" it just brings me to an area inside Geffen. not sure what Im missing here. TIA!

Edited by Sampson39

@go is used for warping to towns and other predefined maps (each of them has a number code as well, for example Caspen is @go 0); it'll attempt to match the closest name in some cases, which is why gef_fild14 is taking you to Geffen. For warping to other maps using the map codes, you'll want to use @warp instead (for example, @warp gef_fild14).

that makes way more sense! thank you! i should have paid better attention in the tutotial lol thank you so much. one more quick question. unrelated. i clicked on something that made the box i could see chat in dissapear. how do i bring it back?

If you mean the entire chatbox, you should be able to get it back using F10. If you mean just the part you type in, pressing Enter should bring that part back. :o

hmmm well when i logged in for the very first time, there was a smaller box that just had chat dialogue in it. the box that f10 brings up only shows my battle log. i tried making another tab in it and it doesnt show chat context. 🤔

Ah, if you click the circle icon at the top right of the chat box, you can select which types of messages to display in the current tab. You can also reset the chatbox tabs to default by deleting the ChatWndInfo_U.lua file in the savedata folder.