Sign in to follow this  
dalandan

suggest for the additional selection for refines in npc, and additional buy lvl 5 cold bolt scroll in npc in caspen?.

Posted (edited)

good morning, good afternoon, good evening, what ever time it is, when you read this.

hello sir/ma'am, i'm always thinking this a day's ago, i was refining a bunch of will of fire, which suddenly don't want to waste this cool hg, since it's cool and it has many colors, black and green is my favorite, now. when i did is. i refine them all at the same time with batch refine, but it take's time to refine those will of fire in different colors, i wish u could make another selection for npc refine, in that state, like (refine all item's in inventory, or check a list of item in inventory) something like that. XD

~~~~~~~~

and wishing for another for lvl 5 or 3 scroll cold bolt skill in npc, can you add it on the convenience shop near at the caspen, idk why but , it's pretty cool to bring wizard on gold room, but u cant skill inside of it, but instead i can used lvl 5,3 skill scroll for only gold room XD.

TY

Edited by dalandan

Refining a list of items would be somewhat awkward to implement in the NPC; refining everything in your inventory would be easier to implement though (just needs to skip the item ID check). I do see a high potential for people accidentally breaking their gear this way LOL, but if it's something multiple people are interested in, it can definitely be considered for a later update.

The bolt scrolls are actually rare intentionally; we didn't want them to be too common, as they tend to mess with the server balancing a bit if too many people are using them (especially on a few specific classes that can use them more effectively than others). The fact that they work in GR is technically a bug, though with the rarity of the scrolls (and the time investment needed to get them) it can probably be left as is unless an abusable method is found.

(By the way, just so you're aware, server development is currently on hold as explained here. Updates may still happen when I have some extra free time, but I'm a bit limited in what I can work on, at least until I'm able to resume active development again.)

Posted (edited)
On 4/17/2020 at 11:08 AM, Perry the Platypus said:

Refining a list of items would be somewhat awkward to implement in the NPC; refining everything in your inventory would be easier to implement though (just needs to skip the item ID check). I do see a high potential for people accidentally breaking their gear this way LOL, but if it's something multiple people are interested in, it can definitely be considered for a later update.

The bolt scrolls are actually rare intentionally; we didn't want them to be too common, as they tend to mess with the server balancing a bit if too many people are using them (especially on a few specific classes that can use them more effectively than others). The fact that they work in GR is technically a bug, though with the rarity of the scrolls (and the time investment needed to get them) it can probably be left as is unless an abusable method is found.

(By the way, just so you're aware, server development is currently on hold as explained here. Updates may still happen when I have some extra free time, but I'm a bit limited in what I can work on, at least until I'm able to resume active development again.)

it's ok for that scroll, i didn't really much care about the scroll's, but why did i suggest that LUL, but the main thing that i wanted to suggest is that from refining, im good with refine all items in inventory.

~snarky

ty sir..

Edited by dalandan