Sign in to follow this  
Vulpecula

[Draft WoE] March 8th, 2020

This is an invitation to participate in a draft WoE led by myself and Saku.
Drafting will take place at
17:30 server time on Sunday, March 8th, 2020.
The castle is
[Mardol] - @warp aru_gld 158 272 and WoE will be from 18:00-19:00.

How it will go down
Show up on the class you are going to be playing during the WoE, there won't be rerolling allowed once you are drafted to a team.
Saku and I will dice off for first pick, then alternate picks until we have everyone drafted to a team.
Suggested but not required; voice/text channels will be available here: 
https://discord.gg/8b72WAu

Objectives
This WoE is more or less a GvG oriented event, which means the goal is NOT the emperium.
Team leaders will be picking areas within the castle to fight for glory or whatever. . .

Da r00lz
Emperium breaking is strongly discouraged.
No portal camping/precasting.
We will reset after each GvG with full teams.
No flagging to get back to the fight after you die. If you die, you can come back, but just stay back until that fight has ended.
If someone comes late, they may or may not be drafted depending on the current teams we have.

Questions
If you have any questions, feel free to contact either Symphonia or Saku in-game or via the discord link above (Vulpecula#5076 or Saku#6671)

if i'm available i'll show up. i just don't feel like playing LK/HW/prof/creo so anything else goes i guess, would just need some time to swap gear around some of my non-readily available characters.

15 hours ago, iAloneAmHoly said:

record for me please 😭

I'll see if anyone wants to record before we start 👍

14 hours ago, Seuvagem said:

if i'm available i'll show up. i just don't feel like playing LK/HW/prof/creo so anything else goes i guess, would just need some time to swap gear around some of my non-readily available characters.

That's fine. Just show up on whatever you want to play at 17:30 server time on Sunday night (10:30PM for you). We're not rerolling, so whatever you show on is what you're playing. If you come late, we might have secondary picking if we don't have even teams or if an even number of people show late.

Posted (edited)

The draft WoE failed to start due to my inaptitude at organizing, but I'd like to set a more clear procedure for next time, so that hopefully we won't have to cancel:

1: Show up 30 minutes before the WoE that the draft occurs on. If there is not at least 6 players, wait until 15 minutes before woe maximum. If there isn't enough players (minimum 6), we must cancel unless a miracle happens.
2: Non-leaders form a line to the left of the healer in caspen (@go 0)
3: In the event that one of the team leaders can't show up, we will have to select a volunteer to join.

I will start piling up the castle loot and rebuilding the economy to use as reward for the winners. Dead branches, ygg supplies and woe drops.

Edited by Sakuretsu