TSXLV

HIDE AND SEEK GAME!!!!

aid9845-v4-1200px-9845-13.thumb.jpg.b2ab481f18ed8d0802e154c589bb14f9.jpg

HIDE AND SEEK GAME!!!

When: February 22 2020 (Saturday)

Time: 9:00PM PST (Server Time)

Host: -X-

RULES:

NO RULES! JUST GO FIND ME!!! IT WILL BE 3 GAMES IN RANDOM MAPS THAT I WILL ANNOUNCE

REWARDS:

500 DONATION TICKETS FOR EACH FIND

3 minutes ago, Seuvagem said:

@Simmy hey you should do that some time. i mean an event, hide and seek sounds like a good idea 🙂

Hey sounds like a great idea! Maybe you can log in to join sometime!

Let's not derail TSXLV's post though c:
Thank you for hosting an event @TSXLV

On 2/21/2020 at 1:34 AM, Simmy said:

Maybe you can log in to join sometime!

That's pretty unethical for a GM to say, but if you'd like people to log in for events you should ping the Amusement Goers role in anomaly unofficial discord.

And I have thanked and wished best of luck for @TSXLV, since unfortunately I won't be able to participate due to time. Hopefully we get some SS's of people finding them!

On 2/21/2020 at 11:53 PM, Seuvagem said:

That's pretty unethical for a GM to say, but if you'd like people to log in for events you should ping the Amusement Goers role in anomaly unofficial discord.

I'm not in that discord and staff is not required to maintain support/announcements there, as it is an unofficial server discord :x. . . It was the admin's decision to not have an official server discord to organize support/requests/etc to one platform, the forums! But if you see me online, just request an event! I have some real life obligations that come first, of course, but I'd gladly do an event when I can, even for small groups. However, a lack participants limits what I can do event-wise, so keep this in mind pleasey. I can try planning larger scale events on Saturdays, but unfortunately that is my only free day. I'll try my best to pop in here and there throughout the week though!!