Sign in to follow this  
Sakuretsu

Where we are two years later

3 hours ago, Perry the Platypus said:

Unlike a lot of servers (especially in the SHR category), we don't intend to cheat with reviews, so we're left being reliant on a playerbase that doesn't want to take 3 minutes to write a quick review and help the server move up the ranks again.

I wrote a new review 😁

On 1/3/2020 at 3:19 AM, Perry the Platypus said:

I'm doing my best to work on the server and implement as many improvements as I can. I'm paying for it myself and taking the losses while effectively working 2-3 jobs at a time.

thank u very much for yr sacrifice & commitment to the server, that many are still able to enjoy the game... 👍

yo this game bomb tho

I'd be down to play some evening WoEs (or all the weekend ones). not really suggesting anything but a +1 to help. greg hit me up with a guild, yeah?

the problem is the pettiness between specific players that cause "drama" between guilds. as mentioned by my main man valiant (or someone else idk) let bygones be bygones. I kinda love the drama tho but people get mad over it and stop playing. inb4 we disable chat for all members in WoE maps for 2 hours before/after WoE (it would keep track of who entered them) LUL. I mean nothing stops one from logging another account and talking but every extra step may deter someone from doing stuff. also maybe unbiased GMs would help. where the OG staff at those were cool.

It may sound ironic coming from me being one of the guys with the most reports probably but ye

I'll behave I just wanna click on people and watch them die

It is quite discouraging when the competition just runs and maybe if you're making them run you could do something about it. at this point, however, you just wanna play with your homies and it makes it not worth it just because the other guys aint got friends. At this point, people would not do anything and just play with their friends if opponents ever show up rather than splitting. This is going to keep being a problem. With the population currently, I say only one castle per woe and super limit guild populations. more people come in? just increase it. no? People want to play with their friends, yes, but that's one reason there's no competition. Mans just too popular. I think

SA has always trolled, it doesn't matter if they have castles or not. we all know that why was that even discussed?

If there's only going to be 4 people playing WoE per side might as well bring other forms of group v group entertainment. iirc the new BG modes have been already added. tbh i'd even suggest 3v3 BGs but idk the population #s. cant you grab a map and make it smaller for those? if there are 4v4 then disable that map? perhaps same thing for castles? just snip snip some hallways or a couple portals. mini castles for the mini woes that happen.

I'm posting to keep the thread alive I guess. I wanted to shitpost but tbh the game be fine, lack of players participating in other areas around the game, not just woe, is hurting it. I think perrry said that tho.

if you're woendering why I'm writing like this my IQ went from 30 to 9 since what happened during september-december for me and i dont think it'll coem back. no apologies

I'll rewrite my review after i finish eating

vyagra i miss you

simmy i love you

noiriuau i keep forgetting to reply to your DMs you're my #1 skinny afro 

*i don't speak for THW those guys all got coronavirus. rice in potatoes

2 hours ago, Kratos Fon Fabre said:

simmy i love you

hi
I hate u. . . 

💔

I'm down to WoE Saturday nights (Sunday morning SEA) if someone wants to organize something. . . I can be useless as usual! (Gaytoes can be on my team I guess 🤷‍♀️)

On 2/3/2020 at 10:32 PM, Simmy said:

hi
I hate u. . . 

💔

I'm down to WoE Saturday nights (Sunday morning SEA) if someone wants to organize something. . . I can be useless as usual! (Gaytoes can be on my team I guess 🤷‍♀️)

You know you love me bb 

Distance is only a number on a map ;)  DM Me +526864425471

On 2/3/2020 at 10:37 PM, Simmy said:

Thank you