I've just come back from being away from RO for over 5 years. I took a look around and thought this server looked perfect. Looks like it could keep me entertained. I hope the members are just as welcoming as the server appears to be. 

Thank you! I've actually created this account as an alternative to SicksSeven. More like this one will be my main account. SicksSeven will be my backup account if ever necessary. I will be able to buy my own laptop on Thursday so it'll be a few days before I can officially join everyone in game. I plan on joining as a VIP. I'm actually stoked to play 🤩

Hey 3rd!

Tip: first thing to buy in Donate Shop = Unlimited Full Chemical Protection Scroll

If you have questions, just shout it @main, we got you /gg

That's a definite, Bob. Thanks for the heads up! Maybe I can go looking for you when I do log in. Give it about 3 days and I'll be online. I am far more excited than I can put into words. 

Welcome to the server. Be sure to reference our guides section, as it has most information new players might be curious about. For anything else, just feel free to ask a fellow player.

I've seen you all over the forums. Can't wait to see you in-game. Thanks a ton for the tips! I will be checking that out soon

Posted (edited)

Hello! Welcome to the server and back to RO in general c: !!

Be sure to read the server rules & regulations. Feel free to PM any GM for questions or concerns (use @whogm to check for online GMs) or use @request <3

Great that you're starting as VIP! You'll be able to level up a bit faster with the Experience Boost :D

See you around! :D

Edited by Suran

That was by far the warmest welcome hehe Thank you. I will be online tomorrow ! 😁