Sign in to follow this  
Schotto

Technikal questions

Got a few questions about the game and i'm not sure if i'm in the right place to ask them

here are my questions:

Does crit rate ignore def or is it just like the official game (add more 40% damage)?

Are there cards that have same effect as Vesper but for phisical damages?

Is there a way to increase Crit rate damage?

Thx

use incantation(just 1) to ignore defense and the paper card for more crit dmg.

then u can mix it with turtle general and abysmal knight cards

p34ce

If you're critting (I.E, Sharp Shooting / Shadow Strike) then there's no point in using an incantation card. Opt for Turtle General / The Paper / Abysmal Knights.

Just to clarify, Crit ignoring Def is official behaviour - it's not normal for it to increase damage by 40% (unless that's a Renewal mechanic, but those don't apply here). As Yuji mentioned, Incantation is no longer needed if you're using Crit.

There aren't any cards for ignoring Boss monster Def; there is Ahlspiess for Lord Knights / Paladins, though I doubt it would be worth using over other weapons. Bloody Revolver also ignores a small amount of Boss monster Def. Generally speaking though if you intend to auto attack them, a Crit build is going to be your best bet.

Mixing Turtle General and Abysmal Knight Cards will result in lower damage than just using Abysmal Knight Cards, so the simplest option for a Crit build would just be 1x The Paper Card and 3x Abysmal Knight Card for 210% damage. If you find another 20% card (not Turtle General) to mix in there you can get it up to 216%.