Sign in to follow this  
Bob

The GR Zodiac

The 12/13 People You Will Meet Inside the Gold Room

(aka The Maia Fan Club)

The wellspring from which the abundance of Mithril Coins flow forth

Spoiler

767745627_1cramp.png.264712c9ee7560dac5293a29cd31d8aa.png

These are the nasty, soulless, rotten to the core, sneaky little rodents, usually, but not limited to Snipers, who kill steal from Homunculus (nope, no bias here)
For shame you guys, there’re more than enough Gold Porings in GR, no need to pick on the hardworking Vanilmirth, no matter how ugly it is. 
Have some compassion, it’s not its fault it was born that way or that its master is such a slave driver.

Spoiler

45166873_2majoruros.png.84e3801d2f59f89c297cebe219d62890.png

AKA: Biochemists/Slave Drivers 
They'd walk around, swing their axe/Blue Naght Sieger Sword or cause Crazy Uproar when they get bored, but they never seem to leave the room.
These guys are often the reason GR parties stay alive, regardless of the numbers. 
They are practically GR fixtures, you hear someone inviting members @main, they’d usually be the first there.
 Probably need to join a lot of GR parties ‘cause the gold flows their way very s...l….o…..w……l…….y.

Spoiler

290469922_3eddga.png.01579fa96b99821c1267e236b90574dc.png

These are the rare @refresh 2-shot snipers who annihilate every Gold Poring in sight within seconds.

You can practically hear them roar when you see them in action. 
They are the GEM of any GR party they grace their presence with.
I love you guys! 
You are an asset to Anomaly, the pillar of the economy, the Lodestar of GR, the…
Ok, enough of that, you get my drift.

Spoiler

919269906_4springrabbit.png.98a1792a99ad7c7b4f496cc986ed585f.png

Ahhh… The silent killers, jumping here and there, going about their killing business. 
Usually but not limited to Snipers, these guys multiply as the number of members rise, or miracle of miracles a GR Event happens while there’s actually a decent sized party.
Kill, kill, kill!!!
No time to chat. 
Glowing Poring? 
Plop!
Not anymore.
@jump

Spoiler

shadowofnidhoggur.png.44882d4b7b19fb556df0b3bf8bab10bf.png

These are the mythical 1-shot poring killers. 
Don’t hold your breath waiting for them to join; they are rarer than a bloody steak. 
But when they do show up in their Sniper form, they won’t talk to you. 
Not because they’re stuck up, rude or anything, they just CAN’T due to @refresh, substance abuse and ‘serking. 
So don’t even try to strike up a conversation, I suggest you marvel at them from a distance instead, ‘cause any Gold Poring around them are either dead or will be in the blink of an eye, so no kills for you there.
By no means are they limited to Sniper form. 
I’m sure there are others, although the only other 1-shot poring killer I’ve personally encountered was a Taekwon on a full/almost full party. 
He’s a glorious poring chaser and kind enough to answer my noob questions while the party is in full swing.

Spoiler

313107345_5esl.png.94b73227a12a93963ba9b5de9d2e5857.png

SMH… The wily ones who cry, "How many in GR?" whenever the invites are shouted @main. 
The answer to which will be the basis by which they will make such cunning decisions as whether to use Sniper or Biochemist or if they will even join the party at all.
@#$%^#[email protected]#$% Join us!!! We’d be sharing gold in no time, for crying out loud, what’s not to like?
Also: Devious unmentionables who think they can bypass GR security. 
I’ve never heard of anyone getting away with it, but be warned; the hammer of justice will find you.

Spoiler

1239421088_6nightmareT.png.57acc7699d7092e130d28ecb6a6c7d29.png

These are the valiant Poring Terrorists in the GR party. 
Also known as @refresh Snipers, they kill Gold Porings in 3-shots or more. 
Their spirit, while often short-lived, is not to be underestimated.
I adore you guys. 
Oh for the glorious days of mindless grinding…

Spoiler

1359898036_7goat.png.700e6a81cb7725c22d55080dc5453e46.png

The fresh-faced Sniper who wants to improve their damage and bravely asks the first Eddga or Nightmare Terror they see how they get to have such high damage or rapid succession kills.
You’re going places, kid. *salute*

Spoiler

1743053407_8choco.png.31df8ca46868d08210e1aa8f8e306566.png

/hmm The GR vets, who can take on a multitude of incarnations and roles:
The wise GR vet, giving sage advice to newbies, whether they ask for it or not. 
No they are not overbearing know-it-alls, they just notice the fresh-faced Sniper and offers the wisdom they have accumulated, knowing the Goat will find it useful.
Also: The bored GR vet, usually on a deviant… err interesting job for GR, like High Wizard, Sorcerer, etc.
They are usually there to boost the numbers, chat with specific party member/s, and are usually the first to leave when the party is about to get full to make room for other players to join.
Also: The trolling GR vet, thank goodness I don’t see them anymore. 
Seriously, you DO NOT want to meet them.
 They turn the Gold Porings into random mobs until GR resembles King Poring’s Castle sans MVPs.

Spoiler

92658321_9grandP.png.33f2afe141d150d43f2085c4061affad.png

The VIP of GR
The very reason a GR party even EXISTS. 
Also known as the noisy party leader crowing, “Join the GR party” at the top of their lungs. XD
Usually Biochemists, they dedicate blood, sweat and tears in order to form a decent party (or at least attempt to.) 
They not only flood @main to advertise invitations but often use the Discord chat to recruit members and I have the feeling they browbeat their friends and guild to join as well. 
These noble souls sacrifice a portion of their generated gold in order to maintain the party, as they could have been Snipers instead of <insert other job here> 
On the rare occasion that they are actually Snipers , they’re not only putting double the effort, they’re going the extra milesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss. (Hopefully someone volunteers to relieve them)
Hat’s off to you guys. 

May your tribe increase.
Shout out to the GR Densetsu no Sannin!
Maia *cough* I mean the Anomaly economy owes you.

Spoiler

197306479_10atroce.png.e0417c2fca480799bdd16c32a7dfde81.png

The faithful GR regulars. 
They may not lead, but they’re almost famous (notorious?) for always joining the party. 
Sometimes they’d howl @main to help the lead recruit, or nag their pack into joining. 
They also like to keep the chat lively, in the vain attempt to help keep everybody (including themselves) awake.

(I swear GM, these Gold Porings have hidden skill ‘Drowsy,’ ‘Sleep,’ ‘Coma,’ whatever)
Public Service Announcement: Content of the chat may or may not include and is not limited to NSFW and unintelligible gibberish, which I have heard from good authority, is actually another language, but to the drowsy mind of the overtired poring clicker might as well be incomprehensible babble even if translated ‘cause it won’t register anyway… zzzZZZzzzZZz *jolt* Huh?!! Oh, I’m still inside. Click… click…
Hey, every member counts (all puns intended)

Spoiler

1036016249_11savage.png.1c07551962c964c1b25f57f2bdc4abdf.png

/pif The absentee members. 
They spend more time in Caspen than inside the GR for the following reasons:
They have to AFK because <insert reason here>
Or they are so focused in their alt+tab because <insert reason here>
I mean, everyone’s been warped out of GR before, but dude, don’t make it a habit just because the party leader is nice enough to PM you whenever you get warped.
I mean come on, your presence is the only thing going for you, please be polite enough to stay inside.
I’m nowhere near savage enough but if I were to say what’s on my mind, I’d get a warning from the GMs.
And yeah, these are the guys that are first to be kicked off the party as the number of members approach 20/20, and I must say rightfully so.
Remember: you only contribute your half-count if you’re inside.

Spoiler

2065682150_12leafC.png.e7575c8792c304b28da1cb476ff24dda.png

The sad tale of the one who joined the party but you’re unlikely to meet, at least not for long, inside the Gold Room. 
This is because they’re unable to enter GR because they're either not 500/200 or they're currently farming GR equipment.
Unfortunately by the time they're ready, the party is either over or has dwindled down to a sad memory of its former glory.

If you've read this far, may you reflect on your ways (whichever type you are) and improve your GR Sign.

Let's meet in the Gold Room and get rich!

Edited by Bob
pics

As it stands, Bob, we'll have to dedicate an entire section of the forums to your creative boredom. Where do you come up with this stuff?

5800077.png.db19a39cdbf4029e50a588ec95baeac7.png

/shy

Thanks Senpai.

I'll go out on a limb and take the liberty of accepting your statement as a complement.

Honestly, I have no idea, it starts out as a list of random observations and then the Fire Nation attacked.

I am grateful for your support. /shy

I think you're the only one interested in my scribbles, Thanks again. 

2 minutes ago, Bob said:

I think you're the only one interested in my scribbles, Thanks again. 

I doubt this!!! I'm pretty sure a lot of people read your content but are just silent about it LOL

Great content! Keep posting your dabbles :D

ALSO, I FEEL THIS POST SO MUCH. So many people, so many memz.

/shy

Thank you for your encouragement, @SuranSenpai.

/lv

7 minutes ago, Suran said:

ALSO, I FEEL THIS POST SO MUCH. So many people, so many memz.

/heh

Hai

That's what I hoped.

Good thing GR is not PK, otherwise I might get bullied by Cramps and Savages.

Oh, wait, the Savages got warped out XD

That was a great read, just lost 10min of my lunch break lolol.
I join Yuji's view of "How do this guy come up with things like that ?".
Can't wait to see GOD's descent again, wearing its read cloak and its Eddga spirit...

Sadly (?), haven't seen a Troll Choco yet... anyone ? >:)

Glad you appreciate it 😁

Due to popular reception, Imma make more /gg

On 7/26/2019 at 7:17 PM, Urang said:

Sadly (?), haven't seen a Troll Choco yet... anyone ? >:)

Imagine yourself peacefully shooting Gold Porings in rhythm, you're in the zone, everything is flowing smoothly.

Suddenly an Eremes mob rushes up to you and starts whacking like nuts.

Next thing you know all sorts of mobs are flooding the place.

Please, have mercy on the half naked semi-AFK Bios in your party (if they're even geared) they can't resurrect their slave... err hardworking homunculus should it get mobbed.

7 hours ago, Bob said:

Glad you appreciate it 😁

Due to popular reception, Imma make more /gg

Imagine yourself peacefully shooting Gold Porings in rhythm, you're in the zone, everything is flowing smoothly.

Suddenly an Eremes mob rushes up to you and starts whacking like nuts.

Next thing you know all sorts of mobs are flooding the place.

Please, have mercy on the half naked semi-AFK Bios in your party (if they're even geared) they can't resurrect their slave... err hardworking homunculus should it get mobbed.

Yes please!!

On 7/28/2019 at 9:17 AM, Miss Vanjie said:

Yes please!!

Posted a new one, Senpai

XD