Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Ceres

artsies

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

again, got really bored as hell and ended up drawing my LK Rin  this time with his trusty wild rose partner LOL 

rin.thumb.png.15ef308ca071caa2be93dea9bf8ea1d5.png  --> img.png

Edited by Ceres

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Ceres said:

again, got really bored as hell and ended up drawing my LK Rin  this time with his trusty wild rose partner LOL 

rin.thumb.png.15ef308ca071caa2be93dea9bf8ea1d5.png  --> img.png

Where's mine?!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

WHERE'S MINE JANLEY YOU CANNOT FORGET YOUR SENSEI VYRA HERE :'( 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Lazy cat wearing a lazy cat draws a lazy cat wearing a lazy cat---

15804547.png.e142cc18b40a2477f6905aeacff4aef0.png

Edited by Yuji

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/5/2019 at 6:52 PM, rozzy said:

Where's mine?!

YOU KNOW I'M GOOD FOR IT DON'T WORRY I WON'T FORGET MY BIRTHDAY PRESENT FOR YOU

On 7/6/2019 at 2:42 AM, Vyra said:

WHERE'S MINE JANLEY YOU CANNOT FORGET YOUR SENSEI VYRA HERE :'( 

you don't even play,,,,,,, your kouhai is lonely

10 hours ago, Yuji said:

Lazy cat wearing a lazy cat draws a lazy cat wearing a lazy cat---

15804547.png.e142cc18b40a2477f6905aeacff4aef0.png

NEXT UP ON BORED ART: 

 

On 7/5/2019 at 7:18 PM, Miss Vanjie said:

LOL

i just noticed this but your sig is a work of art

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×