Sign in to follow this  
TTTWWW

Archievement Related Bug

1) The archievement Overview Table indicators is kinda messed up. Only General and PvP section bar indicator are that showing the right parameters. 

Spoiler

image.png.e9027c66bd137da123c426338be9b04f.png

2) Same case with this one, The Four Stags of Yggdrasil. Kill 1 Durathror, then it shows that something else killed (I don't remember whether its Dainn or Dvalinn, but you get the point, its absolutely not Durathror). I wasted too much time before I actually realized that it's the indicator that being messed up.

Spoiler

image.png.1a4c07d9930b6f7334da8dbc6a4fa8c2.png

3) Top 5 Monthly Bounty Hunter gave title as "Monster Hunter". This is the same title as in PvM section. Were these similarity intentional?

Spoiler

image.png.91b58c236da81eea2d5281baadbb03b7.pngimage.png.c4ff436b92da58d1b09bc23f40e3f40c.png

1) This is a known bug but I unfortunately haven't been able to actually look into it yet, as adjusting the layout of the achievements window requires modding the client, and I'm not entirely certain where in the client memory the progress bar info is stored. It is something I intend to fix when I have the time to figure it out though. :o

2) This is a known bug as well and will be fixed in the next patch, sorry about the confusion!

3) Whoops, definitely not intended, I must have forgotten to check this one against the existing titles - I'll change the new achievement name (and title) to something else, tentative thought right now is "Legend Hunter" but that's subject to change. Thank you for pointing this out!

5 hours ago, Perry the Platypus said:

I'll change the new achievement name (and title) to something else, tentative thought right now is "Legend Hunter" but that's subject to change.

How about:

Bounty King

King of the Bounty

Quick Draw McGraw

Finders Keepers, Loosers Weepers

Best of the West

Bail Enforcer

Peace Keeper

Peace Maker

I Came, I Saw, I Conquered

Detective

6 hours ago, Bob said:

How about:

Bounty King

King of the Bounty

Quick Draw McGraw

Finders Keepers, Loosers Weepers

Best of the West

Bail Enforcer

Peace Keeper

Peace Maker

I Came, I Saw, I Conquered

Detective

It'll be the other achievement that gets changed, not the bounty one. :o Since it's based around defeating 3 instanced dungeon bosses, "legend" felt appropriate for it.

That makes sense XD Sorry I was so out of it.

If you're still unsure about it, how about:

Dungeon Master

Dungeon Raider

Legendary Raider

Boss Killer