Jump to content
rozzy

Godly Quest Guide 3.0

Recommended Posts


Note :

- Every God Quest has different requirements

- Some of the steps involved may require for you to read the procedure 

 

45032.png Amara's Amulet :

 

Spoiler

1 : Felis ( prt_fild01 138 365 )                                2 : Felis ( prt_fild01 138 365 )                                3 : Thorlein ( tha_t01 93 180 )                                4. Malek  ( gonryun 45 255 )

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                5. Apparition ( nameless_n 221 39 )  

  • 25 Garnet (718)                                            - 100 Evil Horn (923)                                                 - 500 Rune of Darkness (7511)                               - 100 Crystalized Teardrop (6075)            
  • 25 Amethyst (719)                                       - 10 Cursed Ruby (724)                                             - 100 Will of the Darkness (7340)                           - 10 Ment (708)
  • 25 Aquamarine (720)                                  - 10 Bapho Jr. Card (4129)                                        - 25 Book of the Devil (642)                                     - 10 Illusion Flower (710)
  • 25 Pearl (722)                                               - 1 Baphomet Card (4147)                                        - 10 Cursed Water (12020)                                      - 2 Mithril Coin and 7 drops
  • 25 Sardonyx (725)                                       - 1 Baphomet Doll (750)                                                                                                                                 
  • 25 Opal (727)                                                                                                                                                                                                                           
  • 10 3carat Diamond (732)

 

 

 

45037.png Kazareth's Shoes :

 

Spoiler

1 : Flynn (  ag_hall01 353 37 )                                                                         3 : Lira ( moscovia 246 240 )                                                                          5. Flynn ( ag_hall01 353 37 )

2 : Donovan ( moscovia 221 161 )                                                                 4 : Donovan ( moscovia 221 161 )                                                                                                           

  • 500 Feather of Birds (916)                                                                  - 500 Dragon Skin (7123)                                                                                  - 500 Witched Starsand (1061)
  • 200 Piece of Black Cloth (7205)                                                         - 150 Worn-out Magic Scroll (7099)                                                                 - 250 Horseshoe (944)
  • 150 Wind of Verdure (992)                                                                 - 50 Star Dust (1001)                                                                                          - 50 Necklace of Wisdom (1007)
  • 30 Yarn (7038)                                                                                      - 30 Worn Out Scroll (618)                                                                                 - 25 Four Leaf Clover (706)
  • 1 Shoes (2404)                                                                                      - 25 Rough Wind (996)                                                                                       - 25 Sardonyx (725)
  •                                                                                                                 - 10 Needle Packet (7213)                                                                                 - 10 Cursed Water (12020)
  •                                                                                                                 - 1 Sprint Shoes (2440)                                                                                      - 1 Lunatic Brooch (2718)
  •                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               - 2 Mithril Coin and 7 Drops

 

45035.png Nazeer's Boots :

 

Spoiler

1 : Allen (  ag_hall01 211 348 )                                                                           3 : Allen ( ag_hall01 211 348 )                                                                          4. Allen ( ag_hall01 211 348 )

2 : Scruffy Old Gambler ( cmd_in02 173 93 )

  • 500 Treasure Box (7444)                                                                        - 300 Bear's Footskin (948)                                                                                  - 100 Wind of Verdure (992)
  • 250 Horseshoe (944)                                                                              - 300 Antelope Skin (7107)                                                                                   - 50 Old Magicbook (1006)
  • 50 Star Dust (1001)                                                                                 - 50 Poisonous Toad Skin (7155)                                                                         - 50 Star Crumb (1000)
  • 25 Four Leaf Clover (706)                                                                      - 250 Fabric (1059)                                                                                                 - 30 Worn Out Scroll (618)
  • 25 Garnet (718)                                                                                       - 30 Yarn (7038)                                                                                                      - 10 Illusion Flower (710)
  • 25 Pearl (722)                                                                                          - 25 Leopard Skin (7171)                                                                                       - 2 Mithril Coin and 7 Drops   
  • 25 Hand of God (1009)                                                                          - 25 Needle Packet (7213)                                                                                 
  • 1 Black Leather Boots (2425)                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

 

45034.png Nazeer's Pendant :

 

Spoiler

1 : Allen (  ag_hall01 211 348 )                                                                           3 : Allen ( ag_hall01 211 348 )                                                        4 : Allen ( ag_hall01 211 348 )

2 : Scruffy Old Gambler ( cmd_in02 173 93 )

  • 500 Treasure Box (7444)                                                                        - 250 Fabric (1059)                                                                            - 300 Bloody Rune (7563)
  • 250 Horseshoe (944)                                                                              - 250 Fluorescent Liquid (7326)                                                       - 250 Metal Fragment (7095)
  • 50 Star Dust (1001)                                                                                 - 200 Research Chart (7347)                                                             - 150 Star Crumb (1000)
  • 25 Four Leaf Clover (706)                                                                      - 25 Alcohol (970)                                                                                - 100 Rough Oridecon (756)
  • 25 Garnet (718)                                                                                       - 25 Detrimindexta (971)                                                                   - 100 Rough Elunium (757)
  • 25 Pearl (722)                                                                                          - 25 Karvodailnirol (972)                                                                     - 2 Mithril Coin and 7 Drops
  • 25 Hand of God (1009)                                                                                                                                                                                                
  • 1 Morrigane's Pendant (2651)                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    

 

45033.png Cerulean Band :

 

Spoiler

1 : Erina ( geffen 80 206 )                                                                           3 : Fountain ( ra_san01 83 139 )                                                       5 : Moss ( einbech 156 246 )

2 : Erina ( geffen 80 206 )                                                                           4 : Erina ( geffen 80 206 )                                                                   6 : Erina ( geffen 80 206 )                           

  • 100 Glass Bead (746)                                                                     - 500 Clattering Skull (7752)                                                                 - 500 Treasure Box (7444)
  • 50 Blue Bijou (7446)                                                                      - 250 Fluorescent Liquid (7326)                                                            - 100 Refined Bradium (6090)
  • 30 Aquamarine (720)                                                                    - 250 Heart of Mermaid (950)                                                                - 150 Pearl (722)
  • 25 Worn Out Scroll (618)                                                              - 100 Star Crumb (1000)                                                                         - 10 Frozen Rose (749)
  • 1 Silver Ring (2611)                                                                        - 50 Crystal Blue (991)                                                                             - 10 3carat Diamond (732)
  • 1 Gold Ring (2610)                                                                         - 25 Hand of God (1009)                                                                          - 2 Cobaltblue Dyestuffs (978) 
  •                                                                                                                                                                                                                               - 2 Mithril Coin and 7 Drops

 

45036.png Titan's Boots :

 

Spoiler

1 : Clint ( ag_hall01 346 164 )                                                                           2 : Jackal ( payon 128 179 )                                                      3 : Clint ( ag_hall01 346 164  )                                                              

  • 250 Dragon's Mane (6073)                                                                   - 250 Trunk (1019)                                                                       - 300 Strong Vine (6041)
  • 250 Steel (999)                                                                                        - 100 Fine-grained Trunk (1066)                                               - 250 Fluorescent Liquid (7326)
  • 250 Iron (998)                                                                                         - 50 Poisonous Toad Skin (7155)                                               - 75 Star Dust (1001)
  • 100 Refined Bradium (6090)                                                                - 50 Burnt Tree (7068)                                                                 - 25 Cogwheel (7093)
  • 25 Transparent Plate (7354)                                                                 - 25 Opal (727)                                                                              - 25 Rusty Screw (7317)
  • 1 Vidar's Boots (2418)                                                                            - 1 Fragment of Misery (7437)                                                    - 1 Electric Wire (1971)   
  •                                                                                                                                                                                                                            - 2 Orange Dyestuffs (980)
  •                                                                                                                                                                                                                            - 2 Mithril Coin and 7 Drops 

 

Special Thanks to these players in providing informations :

205013453_YellowStar.gif.72a2553f6f5925aad9e7c55cf49ab03f.gif Eroll 205013453_YellowStar.gif.72a2553f6f5925aad9e7c55cf49ab03f.gif Cedy 205013453_YellowStar.gif.72a2553f6f5925aad9e7c55cf49ab03f.gif 

 

>> Godly Quest Guide 1.0 | Godly Quest Guide 2.0 <<

Edited by rozzy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Ceres said:

where is my name

YOU AFKED AND FELL ASLEEP WITHOUT HUNTING ANYTHING OK

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just a quick heads up that the Poisonous Toad Skin requirement for Nazeer's Boots is actually supposed to be 50, not 300 (there was a typo in the script) - just fixed that in-game now. Sorry about that!

 

Also, the Necklace of Wisdom requirement for Kazareth's Shoes has been updated to 50 instead of 100, seems like I was unusually lucky with drops when I tested that one (I had 3 runs at an average of 10/1:05, but the actual average after further testing seems closer to about 2:15, oops).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Perry the Platypus said:

Just a quick heads up that the Poisonous Toad Skin requirement for Nazeer's Boots is actually supposed to be 50, not 300 (there was a typo in the script) - just fixed that in-game now. Sorry about that!

 

Also, the Necklace of Wisdom requirement for Kazareth's Shoes has been updated to 50 instead of 100, seems like I was unusually lucky with drops when I tested that one (I had 3 runs at an average of 10/1:05, but the actual average after further testing seems closer to about 2:15, oops).

Edited thankiew !! Gon is desperate for the refund of poisonous toad skin tho ^ LOL ( He farmed that 300.. )

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/14/2019 at 12:30 PM, Vyra said:

son, you know what to do

Hey, if the price is right, any item can be yours papa

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/17/2019 at 3:30 AM, Yuji said:

Hey, if the price is right, any item can be yours papa

august im cumming back, just you wait with a new pc oof

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Antwompz said:

i'd like to see the stats for all these God items pls! T^T

You can see all of the epic gears (along with their effects) on the Epic Gears wiki page. :o Each item also links to the website database page for it in case you want to check additional details like the weight or effect script.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Perry the Platypus said:

You can see all of the epic gears (along with their effects) on the Epic Gears wiki page. :o Each item also links to the website database page for it in case you want to check additional details like the weight or effect script.

TY! btw what is "7 drops"?

Edited by Antwompz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The 7 drops refer to the castle drops that are used to create epic gears; these are the 50 weight Misc items that drop exclusively from the chests in the castle treasure rooms. You can use any combination of them, so for example you could use 7 Emblem of the Sun God, or you could use 3 Emblem of the Sun God and 4 Sinew of Bear, etc.

 

Emblem of the Sun God can also be obtained from the Battlegrounds Shop for 250 BG Tickets, though this is typically slower than getting it from castles, so it's mainly just there as an alternative for players that have no interest in WoE and can't buy the drops from players.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Perry the Platypus said:

The 7 drops refer to the castle drops that are used to create epic gears; these are the 50 weight Misc items that drop exclusively from the chests in the castle treasure rooms. You can use any combination of them, so for example you could use 7 Emblem of the Sun God, or you could use 3 Emblem of the Sun God and 4 Sinew of Bear, etc.

 

Emblem of the Sun God can also be obtained from the Battlegrounds Shop for 250 BG Tickets, though this is typically slower than getting it from castles, so it's mainly just there as an alternative for players that have no interest in WoE and can't buy the drops from players.

tyvm for the info!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×