Sign in to follow this  
TTTWWW

S>MCs = anything

image.png.6939a934b774802b0217d12778484a4e.png

Selling my MCs as I have nothing better to do with them. I am thinking about trading it with DCs, but feel free to offer any other currency (BG/ Poring) or even +10 items / MVP cards / vip shit . If the deal is good, I will take it.

Hey I actually need some right now. Granted I won't be able to take all of them but are you cool with the oldschool transfer rate? 50dc to 1 mc. I know that's asking for a lot so if not just hit me up with your preferred rate. I got a few BG tix stored up as well so I'm open to trading those as well. I'll give a base rate of 25 = 1 just for references sake but again it's easily flexible, feel free to hit me up

Hi Friend i would like to buy some mc's with 1b = 50 dc rate. Would like to know if your up for it? Love you

Posted (edited)

if i want to get rid of my mcs fast by selling it with lowest ratio possible which is 1:50, might as well if i just open a vending shop, all my mcs will be gone in less than 1 week im pretty sure. and i dont have to post in forum in the first place to make it happen.

or maybe i can just buy from BOOBIES guy here and BOOM, 120MCs will be gone

image.png.b6eb3b4e23e171ff6c05e868c78d3288.png

lets get real here. 1:50 ratio is irrelevant in today's market. unless the person is desperately looking for dc.

Edited by TTTWWW

Yeah, maybe you missed the part where I said I put that down as a baseline, ensuring that obviously no deal below that standard would fly, and that any real price you wanted per MC was entirely up for discussion

So what do you actually want for them? You said BG or DC is fine but you haven't stated any sort of rate that you're looking for. If you actually want anything for them then it would help a lot to actually state what that is.

70:1? 80:1? 100:1? If you don't want DC or BG, what's the point in starting a topic selling MC acting like you do? Just announce your price and stop beating around the bush.

Posted (edited)
15 hours ago, TTTWWW said:

if i want to get rid of my mcs fast by selling it with lowest ratio possible which is 1:50, might as well if i just open a vending shop, all my mcs will be gone in less than 1 week im pretty sure. and i dont have to post in forum in the first place to make it happen.

You should've just included your most preferred price instead of waiting for offers. Who wouldn't like a bargain deal in the first place. If people could offer less then why not. Just because you didn't like the offer so you chose to ignore them? Lmao. Tell them you want them to offer higher man

Edited by rozzy

Posted (edited)

If you're going to offer something you have for sale, make benchmarks. What is 1 MC worth for you? What are your conversion rates between each currency type? What is +10 basic weapon worth for you? What is kiel card worth for you? How about a +9 valk manteau?

You're the vendor, you make the commercial. Summon the Billy Mays that lives within you.

Edited by Sakuretsu

15 hours ago, Yuji said:

Just announce your price and stop beating around the bush

i dont have any number in particular at first... sorry for that. im thinking about making this as an "auction sale" instead of "conventional sale" actually. my mistake i didnt clarify this earlier.... just to be clear, i did not ignore your offer. your offer have been put into my consideration but with the lowest priority so far. if someone offer less than 1:50 later (if there will be anything like that), your priority will increase a little bit, and that particular person will replace yours.

13 hours ago, Mitsuo said:

For real man, don't get Chief Beef upset, might be the last thing you ever do...

hmmkay

8 hours ago, rozzy said:

Just because you didn't like the offer so you chose to ignore them? Lmao. Tell them you want them to offer higher man

well technically i did not ignore them. i dont bother to ask for higher price just because eventually someone else is doing so, without me asking.

8 hours ago, Leunam said:

I'm hurt friend y u no reply?

wai yu hurt boi? i did reply you actually. my post here stated that i also "received" the same offer indirectly from someone selling dc on vend. you are sharing the same position as yuji, boobies guy and few other fellas as well. just because i didnt mention your name leunam doesnt mean my post entitled to one person and only.

8 hours ago, Sakuretsu said:

If you're going to offer something you have for sale, make benchmarks

again, im so sorry for not clarifying this earlier. i intend not to sell this in a normal way, but more like auction selling.

ok guys. from now on, this is how this works :

i putting all my mcs on the table, for sale, obviously. the audience show me their money which indicates their offer. at the end of the auction i will take the thickest stack, which indicates i will be doing the business with the highest bidder if you are still not clear. auction ends at 1st may 00:00 server time. 

again, sorry for not clarifying this in the first place and wasted everyone's time. hopefully you all cool.

5 minutes ago, TTTWWW said:

i putting all my mcs on the table, for sale, obviously. the audience show me their money which indicates their offer. at the end of the auction i will take the thickest stack, which indicates i will be doing the business with the highest bidder if you are still not clear. auction ends at 1st may 00:00 server time. 

i think its better for me to explain this a little bit longer, im afraid someone will contest it LOL.

obviously nobody would dare to take all 350MCs in one go. first i will sell to the highest bidder according to how much he/she wanted, then i will take 2nd highest offer, next 3rd highest offer and so on until all my MCs all gone. 

it is very okay to offer with 1:50 actually, im not gonna be offended by that... but you know you chances of winning.

if you are lucky, if my mcs still available for sale, we will have business. and of course you will make profit. high risk high return rule isnt it? :D