Sign in to follow this  
Dusle

Emperium break test

I went inside the emperium break test room then my pet sprouting went back to being an egg. 

It made an announcement that pets are not allowed when i was already inside. 

There should have been a warning while talking to the NPC.

Now i have to take care of my pet to rank it all the way up again to being loyal. This is so inconvenient. 

Scratch that. Cracked the egg again and it was still loyal hahahaha. My bad for ranting immediately and not testing things first. 

Haha, it's all cool :)
Maybe it wasn't stated before as it's common knowledge to the average RO player, but it sure doesn't do any justice to new players. As you stated, there's no real inconvenience except hatching your pet again, so I don't think it's all that important to add the warning to the NPC.

Your signature is pretty cool, btw 0:

1 hour ago, Kratos Fon Fabre said:

how about my signature

Apologies for the late reply on this one - just wanted to give a quick clarification that this is because the room uses the same map rules/restrictions as standard castle maps, to make sure that it accurately reflects break times during an actual WoE. As you've already noticed no progress is lost with your pet, so the only cost is an extra Pet Incubator. :D

On 4/17/2019 at 6:05 PM, Kratos Fon Fabre said:

Haha, it's all cool :)
Maybe it wasn't stated before as it's common knowledge to the average RO player, but it sure doesn't do any justice to new players. As you stated, there's no real inconvenience except hatching your pet again, so I don't think it's all that important to add the warning to the NPC.

Thanks! :D i just made it in MS Paint