Sign in to follow this  
Sunat2

What is the reason that makes you inactive in anomalyro

Wow you got all equips including swaps to +10 all with perfect enchants? Nice2x how about changing characters to Magic base one from physical based? i guess you also got that on lock? How bout the counters for certain Players with certain playstyle in bg, pvp and woe? Damn! i wish i was as good as you at farming.

I have a wrist injury that only healed just a little while ago and started reforming from all the insane BG action the past few nights.

Or are we only posting meme replies to this topic? Mine's pretty serious.

I dont speak in behalve of anyone, and probably gonna be punished for this but i just wanna say, Go lowrate you dumb fuck. What a fucking stupid reason. Its like buying a car and using said car then after the trip complains cause he got to the destination to fast. How dumber can you get? Fcker! Come at me white knights!

12 minutes ago, iAloneAmHoly said:

I dont speak in behalve of anyone, and probably gonna be punished for this but i just wanna say, Go lowrate you dumb fuck. What a fucking stupid reason. Its like buying a car and using said car then after the trip complains cause he got to the destination to fast. How dumber can you get? Fcker! Come at me white knights!

I should agree with this.

Good analogy. Excellent metaphor. But I doubt if everyone can understand your point here ;o because some people will, but some choose not to, on purpose. 

in before you tonix boy XDDDD

Related image

Nice one whitey, but really? After all that you did not get the point? Your beyond help whitey, sit down whitey and stop tryin to be a hero. I bet you Just wanted to show of that sick album of yours huh, When was that released btw whitey? You jerk off to that?

Edited by iAloneAmHoly

Gay players

points at Greg, Mond and Kratos

Oh wait Mond and Kratos are inactive. Points three fingers at Greg

Edited by Leunam

54 minutes ago, TTTWWW said:

Good analogy. Excellent metaphor. But I doubt if everyone can understand your point here ;o because some people will, but some choose not to, on purpose. 

let me rephrase

Good analogy. Excellent metaphor. But I doubt if this guy sunat can understand your point here, unlike me i do understand sarcasm in your very first post. talking about he got all swaps and shit, and how much you want to become like him. i can completely read between the lines. 

maybe you feel like im attacking you with that album cover. but im actually mocking this guy sunat by pointing out his grammatical error. (which is not necessary, i know ;o )

and there you go, you misunderstood ;o

5 hours ago, iAloneAmHoly said:

Hm this is just my opinion. You don’t need to be so rude. 

4 hours ago, TTTWWW said:

let me rephrase

Good analogy. Excellent metaphor. But I doubt if this guy sunat can understand your point here, unlike me i do understand sarcasm in your very first post. talking about he got all swaps and shit, and how much you want to become like him. i can completely read between the lines. 

maybe you feel like im attacking you with that album cover. but im actually mocking this guy sunat by pointing out his grammatical error. (which is not necessary, i know ;o )

and there you go, you misunderstood ;o

and you too. 

@sunat2, there are players here who are very passionate about the server. As you can see, there are strong reactions to your post. What I took away from this was having a possible discussion on how certain things can be opportunities for improvement. For example, if end-gears are too easy to get - what are other options for other players who feel like they have nothing personally left to do? (And some players will reply that trying new builds, trying new classes and/or perhaps having different suggestions for the GM team to help ease some of the "inactivity." etc.). While end gears are a bit easier to get - being able to maximize on a skill style/play style is a completely different story. 

As I read it, this was a topic about "inactivity" and not about "Anomaly RO sux." And inactivity doesn't necessarily mean you don't play the game at all -- you just don't play as often as you did before. I'm sorry you got strong reactions from players who didn't even bother inquiring and/or trying to clarify what you meant as they've stated English isn't a strong language, and instead they chose to mock it/you. With that being said, there are legit points in this thread that seem like good talking points for the GMs and for current players.

As for my point, I feel like adding/changing some BG modes might make things more interesting as right now BG is also about who has more experience and can utilize that to grab initiatives. Changing up different modes and/or introducing different modes can add a fun component as majority of players will discover the excitement (new and old) of a new game mode with unexpected twists.

as for me, my reason of inactive in aRO is simply because of getting really bz irl~

Edited by dirtysin

Internal issue: More or less, the active to afk ratio of people in-game. Considering on average, more than 80% of people are vendors  and there's another chunk of people in-game that are just sitting in Caspen.

External (personal) issue: Life happens.