Sign in to follow this  
Sunat2

What is the reason that makes you inactive in anomalyro

On 4/11/2019 at 5:32 PM, Buckets said:

Pvp being non existent like my dad

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

BLACK DAD SUPREMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

To answer your question - "What is the reason that makes you inactive in AnomalyRO?"

• I've gotten older: I graduated from university half a year ago. Unfortunately, I didn't have the leverage of taking a break compared to many young adults. As I grew older, my responsibilities grew bigger towards my family, myself and my boyfriend. Long gone were the days where I could go home to my laptop, and spend time with my online friends for hours and hours. Even when I'm not working, I spend most of the time doing errands for my family.

• My parents have gotten older: It's a nice reminder to everyone that our parents are getting older, which could mean that their health conditions are getting weaker. If your parents are still fit and active, that's one less worry for you! Unfortunately, my parents aren't so lucky.

I'm very grateful for having a great team who understands these reasons, especially Mark who still keeps me in the team ;3; halp im trapped

I do hope to get more (serious) replies in this topic, because I'd like to understand more whether the inactivity is seasonal (i.e. exams, weather, events) or are there specific areas that the staff team can work harder on.

Edited by Scrub

On 4/12/2019 at 6:48 AM, Leunam said:
On 4/12/2019 at 6:48 AM, Leunam said:

Gay players

Oh wait Mond and Kratos are inactive. Points three fingers at Greg

what up bb 
u miss me?

I'm personally inactive because of school work and other stuff. I did stop playing initially before I got super busy because RO PvE isn't that interesting to me and all PvP got boring. Sometimes I want to do stuff in here but I'm too lazy to get back into switches and fuck waking up at 8 am on a weekend to play WoE.

Edited by Kratos Fon Fabre

I'm getting bad at socializing in game.

Reading more isekai mangas, hanging out with friends for food (basically it's just about food) 

I'm done with life :'D