Sign in to follow this  
SavageX

Hello all~

Hi! The name's SavageX(class name goes here for ign xD). After about 5+ years off RO, I realized I kinda missed it and found this server. So far this server is pretty fun to say the least lol. Feel free to bug me in town if I am not afk since I know I will be MvP farming for some time and will just chill out there~

welcome to anomaly! hope you enjoy your stay here.

any questions feel free to ask anyone in caspen. altough most afk during the US afternoons, some will help you.

also, make sure to check the guide section and take a peek at the wiki, those 2 have a lot of useful information!

Wassuuuuppppppp!! Welcome to the sever man. Like soov said feel free to ask around if you’re having trouble and it’s really vital you read the forums particular the guide section because it’ll teach you everything u need to know in this server. I’m not sure what your goals are In the server but if u plan on to partake In pvp I’ll give u as much tips and advice I could. Have fun and good luck

Welcome to the server!

You wouldn't have happened to of played a server called YatagarasuRO before you departed from RO, have you?  Kind of a long shot, but figured I'd ask anyway.

Regardless, welcome to the server! Be sure to visit the wiki to familiarise yourself with the customisation of the server, and feel free to ask questions in-game.

Wassup, welcome. Feel free to ask for help in-game if there's anything you don't understand.
anxiety.gif.db322e51d6b038bccaf2b7d63409c8ee.gif

10 hours ago, Seuvagem said:

welcome to anomaly! hope you enjoy your stay here.

any questions feel free to ask anyone in caspen. altough most afk during the US afternoons, some will help you.

also, make sure to check the guide section and take a peek at the wiki, those 2 have a lot of useful information!

Thanks for the welcome~ I am usually sleep at that time or working as well lol and please believe I jump to the nerbie guide/wiki as soon as I got started. Hate walking into a game blind after so long xD

10 hours ago, Buckets said:

Wassuuuuppppppp!! Welcome to the sever man. Like soov said feel free to ask around if you’re having trouble and it’s really vital you read the forums particular the guide section because it’ll teach you everything u need to know in this server. I’m not sure what your goals are In the server but if u plan on to partake In pvp I’ll give u as much tips and advice I could. Have fun and good luck

Thanks~ And my goals are simple enough: meet friends and have fun~♪♫

8 hours ago, Hylian Spectre said:

Welcome to the server!

You wouldn't have happened to of played a server called YatagarasuRO before you departed from RO, have you?  Kind of a long shot, but figured I'd ask anyway.

Regardless, welcome to the server! Be sure to visit the wiki to familiarise yourself with the customisation of the server, and feel free to ask questions in-game.

If you remember meeting a stalker with a demo/SB build or a SG with the scariest counter kick you ever seen, then yes I have xD and I do remember you just off your forum pic and your ninja back then (still remember the level of annoying of fighting that meanie too >.>) sadly names is something I suck at rofl. it is good to see you again none the less~

7 hours ago, Yuji said:

Wassup, welcome. Feel free to ask for help in-game if there's anything you don't understand.
anxiety.gif.db322e51d6b038bccaf2b7d63409c8ee.gif

Thanks~ and I want that gif σ.σ

Hey SavageX welcome to the server! As others said before, dont be afraid to approach us through dm or in game. We're happy to help!

BG is really fun here. If you want to get started early, check out Ray's budget WoE build as they're also decent enough for bg. Everyone is friendly in BG so hop on and join the fun :)

Posted (edited)
On 4/2/2019 at 10:49 PM, SavageX said:

If you remember meeting a stalker with a demo/SB build or a SG with the scariest counter kick you ever seen, then yes I have xD and I do remember you just off your forum pic and your ninja back then (still remember the level of annoying of fighting that meanie too >.>) sadly names is something I suck at rofl. it is good to see you again none the less~

Yep, the old banana Ninja was me, lol! I was commonly referred to as "Soc" or "Archi" there, due to my High Wizard and Professor being named Socrates and Archimedes.  I'd imagine you'd recall those characters as well.

I do indeed remember your Stalker builds, they were pretty out there (we both created some pretty horrific things, lmao).  I'd recommend checking Stalker out here on the wiki, as it's pretty unique here as well.

Great to see you again, troll brother.

Edited by Hylian Spectre

On 4/4/2019 at 11:46 AM, Hylian Spectre said:

Yep, the old banana Ninja was me, lol! I was commonly referred to as "Soc" or "Archi" there, due to my High Wizard and Professor being named Socrates and Archimedes.  I'd imagine you'd recall those characters as well.

I do indeed remember your Stalker builds, they were pretty out there (we both created some pretty horrific things, lmao).  I'd recommend checking Stalker out here on the wiki, as it's pretty unique here as well.

Great to see you again, troll brother.

Soc! that was the name i was so hard to remember xD those were the good days....high key miss them. Kinda why I got back into the RO thing again. But builds is something I will take my time to look at. And please believe that I will revive my old stalker 1st chance I get 😝