Sign in to follow this  
Nino

Headgear Sprite Collection for Display

Hi peeps~

I was wondering if there is an existing collection/library/page/forum post that contains all sprite demos for headgear appearances? For example, rather than going to an NPC to try on every single headgear you might be interested for a preview can be a bit of a hassle IMO. So I was wondering if (if it doesn't exist already) I could suggest some sort of library collection of a character wearing the custom headgears for easy and quick reference. This could probably be a pinned forum post since that would be easier, rather than implementing it in the game itself.

🤞

Hi! You can actually find preview sheets on the wiki at their respective shop pages. I try to to update these fairly regularly, though they may sometimes be missing the most recently added headgears until I have time to go through and add the new headgears to them.

On 2/8/2019 at 7:02 PM, Perry the Platypus said:

Hi! You can actually find preview sheets on the wiki at their respective shop pages. I try to to update these fairly regularly, though they may sometimes be missing the most recently added headgears until I have time to go through and add the new headgears to them.

I JUST SAW THIS. THANK YOU PERRY! You can take this down now lol.