Sign in to follow this  
Nino

UNLIMITED STONES REQ FOR NINJAS

Hi friends and non-friends (you know who u are lol jk), I'd like to suggest an idea for the Ninja class to have similar ammunition functionality as Bow-class players do with the ELEMENTAL STONES (e.g. Flame, Ice, Wind).

Pls & ty.

<3

+1 so I can finally pick my ninja up off the shelf 

at least add the effect to mistress card or something so it makes some tad bit of sense compared to just having unlimited magic

Edited by Yuji

If this ever becomes a thing, then all skill catalysts should have unlimited versions, otherwise it's unfair. And let's not think that only certain catalysts are useful/used by players, cause you never know /gg

7 hours ago, Yuji said:

at least add the effect to mistress card or something

I vote for this one tho ^

Please make Mistress card cover all skill catalysts ^^v

I wonder how's the sink on those gemstones and other catalysts are doing...

15 hours ago, Bob said:

If this ever becomes a thing, then all skill catalysts should have unlimited versions, otherwise it's unfair. And let's not think that only certain catalysts are useful/used by players, cause you never know /gg

I vote for this one tho ^

Please make Mistress card cover all skill catalysts ^^v

I wonder how's the sink on those gemstones and other catalysts are doing...

Let me rephrase my suggestion/request:

Any offensive skills that do damage (e.g. Crimson/Dragon Fire Formation, Falling Ice Pillar, Lightning Crash, and North Wind) would be a bit more compliant. Most (maybe all) skills that require a catalyst (e.g. gemstones) are either passive/defensive and would do no calculative harm.

So passive/status effect skills (like the Water Escape Technique) would require an Elemental Stone. I also did consider other skills that would require other items such as Cobwebs and Traps but I personally think those skills and within their classes have fairly been balanced over the years.

I'm just trying to compare the skill flexibility/usability to HWs to buffer a more playable class!

Edited by Nino

If you compare HW's usage of gemstones for offense to Ninja's Elemental Stones, the thing is STR (*cough* gym passes *cough*). Sure HW can use Mistress card, but they'd be sacrificing a precious HG slot. At the end of the day, it's about prioritizing what you need and strategizing to overcome limitations, which is unique to every player.

PS: A sniper w/o arrows is like a mage class w/ no SP (& no Pharaoh cards too); ammo doesn't compare to catalysts.

im sorry that im talking like this even when i just started to playing on this server 3 days ago :( but.. imho, honestly its gonna be unfair reminding (ex: prof) must carrying 3 different gemstones and 1 catalyst (ex : cobweb) on their inventory to use land protector and spider web tho, ik that if it can be efficient with unlimited usage on the catalyst so.. why not? but.. we got @storage command right here and uhh.. when u buy those stone, just make sure that u buy it at bulk qty, then u can store those elemental stones on your storages, and pick them up later whenever/wherever u need it, even if thats gonna be troublesome at some moment like in the middle of WoE fight or maybe BG? and taking a lot of time require to buy them, but i think thats the meaning of catalyst after all, u need a certain items to use a certain skill as well, thats is my personal opinion after all, dunno about the rest of u guys, also sorry for my bad english uwu

Edited by Siren

I think adding the effect to Mistress Card would make the most sense here, though only for Ninja's elemental stones and not for other catalysts, since those are very different thematically (a cobweb isn't a source of magic power like a gemstone or elemental stone is). I can't think of any particular issues here off the top of my head since it would require sacrificing a headgear card in this case, but I'll keep this topic open for feedback for now in case there's any further input.