Sign in to follow this  
Perry the Platypus

Server Updates (Jan 21, 2019)

Got a bunch of quality of life stuff today! The mail system has been updated to help avoid accidentally missing server rewards, guild salaries, etc, and we've added a few tweaks to help out all the item hoarders out there, among other things. Oh and did I mention headgears? We have headgears. I know half of you don't even read the updates if I don't mention those. :(

Also, just as a quick heads up, as some of you are already aware I've been on break for a few weeks due to health issues. I am back now but will only be working part time for now while I continue to recover, so updates might be a bit slower/smaller until I'm able to continue working full time again.

Server Updates

Update: Added new hairstyles (3 female, 2 male)
Update: Added new headgears

Spoiler

VIP
Cotseas Helm (Blue/Green/Grey/Orange/Pink/Purple/Red/White/Yellow)
Immortal Blaze (Black/Blue/Green/Grey/Orange/Pink/Purple/Red/White/Yellow)

Donation
Custom Aegir Helm
Custom Brown Stole
Custom Clock Casket
C. Crown of Strawberry Prince
C. Black Lunatic Hanging Ear
C. Happy Lunatic Hanging Ear
Custom Magician Headdress
Custom Pale Yellow Ribbon
Custom Squirrel Ear Hat

Battlegrounds Reward Box
Divine Fury (+ Black/Blue/Green/Grey/Orange/Pink/Purple/Red/White/Yellow)
Divine Instinct (+ Black/Blue/Green/Grey/Orange/Pink/Purple/Red/White/Yellow)
Divine Oblivion (+ Black/Blue/Green/Grey/Orange/Pink/Purple/Red/White/Yellow)
Divine Pride (Black/Blue/Green/Grey/Orange/Pink/Purple/Red/White/Yellow)

Battlegrounds
Custom Cat Lace Hairband
Custom Cowboy Hat
Custom Purple Cowboy Hat
Custom Gray Deviruchi Hat
Custom Red Deviruchi Hat
Custom Four Leaf Clover
C. Grand Peco Hairband
Custom Helmet of Orc Hero
Custom Iron Cain
Custom Kerchief
Custom Leaf Cat Hat
Custom Machoman's Glasses
Custom Mini Crown
Custom Note Headphones
Custom Puppy Headband
Custom Sombrero
Custom Vajra

Vote
Kitty Tail (+ Black/Blue/Brown/White)

Poring Coins
Butterfly Ring
Greyhound Hat
Gypsy Sash
Hanging Dolls
Jack Backpack

Update: Completing all 5 contracts for the day now gives a Gold Coin with the Enchanted Bloody Branch
Update: The guild window now supports the guild storage permission for member positions
-All positions for already existing guilds will have the permission enabled, but it will default to disabled for newly created guilds
Update: Castle treasure chests will now be respawned after a server restart if they hadn't been killed yet
Update: Added an unranked PvP room, which is identically to the ranked PvP room but will not count towards the PvP ladder
[email protected] will now use pvp_ranked and pvp_unranked to differentiate between PvP rooms (or if you're lazy you can use pvp_r and pvp_u)
Update: The Caspen Kafra now has an option to share your alootid autocommand list
Update: Increased the mailbox size from 30 -> 50, with 10 slots reserved for server mails only
Update: Added @storealoottype command
Misc: Mails will now fail to send if the destination player's mailbox is full (doesn't apply to mail that's being returned to sender)
Misc: Server mails now have an expiration date of 28 days instead of 7 days (unread mail from other players will still be returned after 7 days)
Misc: VIP rewards are now sent as an account mail instead of being sent to the last character logged into
Misc: The Caspen Kafra's input menu for the alootid autocommand list has been cleaned up a bit to make it easier to add multiple items in a row
Misc: Updated the excess whitespace check in chatrooms to include a few more special characters because people without jobs think it's fun to commit fraud and try to steal other people's money
Bugfix: Fixed a bug that could cause Battlegrounds team sizes to be imbalanced if an uneven number of duo queues were present
Bugfix: Fixed a bug with Fallen Bishop's HP in the normal mode of the Poring King's Castle instance
Bugfix: Fixed a bug that prevented adding certain items to the alootid autocommand list
Bugfix: Fixed the Emperium Break Test ladder not being flagged as a permanent ladder

Website

Bugfix: Fixed a bug that could cause some IPv6 users to lose their login sessions in rare cases

"Update: The guild window now supports the guild storage permission for member positions"

Wait, so it works now???

Also, "Bugfix: Fixed a bug that could cause some IPv6 users to lose their login sessions in rare cases"
what kind of person is even on ipv6????

Hope you recover soon <3 

Edited by Kratos Fon Fabre

52 minutes ago, Vyra said:

Still no rainbow deadmau, Perry jeezus

It was already dropped so I didn't fix the speed of the sprite ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Thank you for the updates!! (especially for the headgears!!!!)

Hope you get well soon!

On 1/22/2019 at 1:19 PM, Elkkira said:

It was already dropped so I didn't fix the speed of the sprite ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

If its in the game i wont hesitate to rejoin the server 🤔