Beep

Lots of crash

crash_log.txt

Suddenly a lot of crashes happened. Before the first one happened , i was just sitting at town talking to someone through whisper.

First crash happened , tried to reopen and the crashes happen in 2 ways :

1. As soon as the .exe opens , insta-crash

2. As soon as you entered the ID & password and pressed enter/login , insta-crash

Can you check in your AnomalyRO folder and double check that a file named "rodock.exe" exists (it may just show as "rodock" if you have extensions hidden)?

Looking at the crash log it seems to be an issue when the client tries to communicate with the in-game help window, so it's possible that an antivirus is blocking functionality in some way. If rodock.exe does exist, you can try disabling your antivirus temporarily to see if it allows it to run without a crash, and if that's the case you should be able to add the rodock.exe file as an exception to allow it to run normally without disabling the antivirus. If that doesn't work you can try restarting your computer as well to see if that fixes the issue; if not let me know and I'll try to narrow it down from there.

For some reason, after i left it and afk for a while , it just worked again.. and i didn't change anything.
I wonder if this is random crashes ?

The crash log seems to suggest it was related to the in-game help window (rodock.exe) rather than just a random client crash, but I'm glad to hear it managed to resolve itself. :o If it does start up again you can try the suggestions from my previous post and then let me know if it continues after that.