Sign in to follow this  
Sunat

End game EQ

Asking for a bit much, don't you think? That's basically a guide on all classes...

There are plenty of individual guides for classes on this forum. You could just read those and compile the information from each of them.

There isn't a guide for every class at the moment, but it's a start rather than asking someone else to do ALL of the work.

Yūji I don’t understand what is your point of your post. This is a request segment. If people doesn’t want to do it then so be it. No point posting unnecessary comment.  TYVM and mind your own business.

I will humor this post even just for a little bit in order to show how vast this request needs.

Every job has an "end game equipment". For example, Professors and Wizards would ended up with, 3 kiel 3 high wiz cards, some tao gunka cards, thara cards, sinx + raydric cards, 2 FBH on a sleipnir and some Gods, probably Brisingamen or int belt w/ 4 siroma or 4 imp cards. It doesnt sound that complicated to be honest. But, with all swappable gears for all classes included, that's gonna be a bit hard. However, I'll give you an example for a Paladin's case. I was halfway through writing a paladin guide so I'll lay it down here since its not done, ( it will never be finished anyway).

Main Set:                                                                Cards Needed:

Upper Headgear: Any +8-10 HG                         2 Kiel Cards
Middle Headgear: Any +8-10 HG                        1 Kiel + 1 White Lady Card
Lower Headgear: Any +8-10 HG                         2 White Lady Cards
Armor: Loki's Armor                                             2 Tao Gunka Cards
Shield: Valkyrie Shield                                          2 Horn Cards
Weapon: Combat Knife                                       1 Stormy Knight 1 + 1 Randgris Card
Shoes: Sleipnir                                                      2 Megalith Cards
Garment: Goibne's Spaulder                              2 Noxious Cards
Accessories: Sanctus Ring / Brisingamen         2 Alligator Cards      
Accessories: Sanctus Ring / Brisingamen         2 Alligator Cards

Required Switches:

Valkyrie Shield w/ 2 Thara Frog Cards
Valkyrie Shield w/ 1 Thara Frog 1 Golden Thief Bug Card
Valkyrie Manteau w/ Giearth / Hode / Isis Cards
Valkyrie Manteau w/ 2 Devilling Cards

Tendrillion Skin w/ 2 jakk or 2 marse or 1 jakk 1 marse cards
Glass Bracer w/ 2 Hode Cards
Any Shoes w/ 2 Cat O' Nine Tail Cards
Any Shoes w/ 2 Amon Ra Cards
Platinum Shield w/ 2 Maya Cards
Platinum Shield w/ 2 Horn Cards
Middle Headgear w/ 1 Kiel 1 Pharaoh Card
Lower Headgear w/ 2 Pharaoh Cards
Middle Headgear w/ 2 Giearth Cards
+5 Lower Headgear w/ 2 Gibbet Cards
Pike w/ 2 Turtle General 2 Hydra Cards
Erde w/ ANY CARDS THAT WILL MAKE YOU HAPPY
Glass Armor / Loki's Armor / Silk Robe w/ 1 Tao Gunka 1 Ghostring Card
Glass Armor / Loki's Armor / Silk Robe w/ 1 Tao Gunka 1 Dokebi Card
Glass Armor / Loki's Armor / Silk Robe w/ 1 Tao Gunka 1 Angeling Card
Glass Armor / Loki's Armor / Silk Robe w/ 1 Tao Gunka 1 Frus Card

Glass Armor / Loki's Armor / Silk Robe w/ 2 Frus Card

Glass Armor / Loki's Armor / Silk Robe w/ 1 Tao Gunka 1 Evil druid

Glass Armor / Loki's Armor / Silk Robe w/ 1 Tao Gunka 1 Swordfish Card

Glass Armor / Loki's Armor / Silk Robe w/ 1 Tao Gunka 1 Pasana Card

I'm a guy known for being too lazy in game so I dont really invest in too much effort especially with gear swaps. To be honest, the switches I have is not much, rather they are only the "necessities" in order for me to function well. But not in order to become the most effective paladin out there. I could have made more switches, in order to handle more situations better, but yea, too lazy for that. So I counted i have 20-ish switches there but I only use like 8-10 in average, the rest are "just incase gears". and I even consider that, that's incomplete. I understand you're looking for ideas. but "swappable gears" are almost identical, just placed in different garments or headgears depending on jobs. They're mostly for resists anyways, so if you're aware of what those resists cards are, you can make your own instead.

Just have enough swappable gears that you can handle, I'm afraid I cant lay everything out for you, but I did manage to give you a few examples. I know guys here who claim to have 30-50 switches but are not even that tanky or not even capable of using them "all" but rather to over-exaggerate how they play or to act cool among others.

If you need more info you can send me a private message here in forums. I'd more willing to help you if we do a private conversation.

Edited by Rhapsody

5 hours ago, Sunat said:

Yūji I don’t understand what is your point of your post. This is a request segment. If people doesn’t want to do it then so be it. No point posting unnecessary comment.  TYVM and mind your own business.

The point is you should read the existing guides on classes that've been posted in the guide section. If there's a particular class you're interested in playing then ask for that. Everyone has their own ideas of how a class is played, and using Rhapsody's example even in as a condensed summarized version, compiling an entire list of "end game" gears and possible alternatives is just entirely too massive, not to mention subjective to the person(s) providing the information. If you can't understand that simple fact then you won't get very far with this topic thread.

If you want some help with Lord Knight or Champion in particular though, feel free to PM me here on the forums. 

I can tell you in detail what I personally use on them as someone who has played here for over a year.

15804558.png.8160973bb71a8f14b03b16d7b365202e.png

Edited by Yuji

4 hours ago, Yuji said:

The point is you should read the existing guides on classes that've been posted in the guide section. If there's a particular class you're interested in playing then ask for that. Everyone has their own ideas of how a class is played, and using Rhapsody's example even in as a condensed summarized version, compiling an entire list of "end game" gears and possible alternatives is just entirely too massive, not to mention subjective to the person(s) providing the information. If you can't understand that simple fact then you won't get very far with this topic thread.

If you want some help with Lord Knight or Champion in particular though, feel free to PM me here on the forums. 

I can tell you in detail what I personally use on them as someone who has played here for over a year.

15804558.png.8160973bb71a8f14b03b16d7b365202e.png

kindhearted busybody

Edited by Sunat
ppl are not happy w the post

4 hours ago, Rhapsody said:

I will humor this post even just for a little bit in order to show how vast this request needs.

Every job has an "end game equipment". For example, Professors and Wizards would ended up with, 3 kiel 3 high wiz cards, some tao gunka cards, thara cards, sinx + raydric cards, 2 FBH on a sleipnir and some Gods, probably Brisingamen or int belt w/ 4 siroma or 4 imp cards. It doesnt sound that complicated to be honest. But, with all swappable gears for all classes included, that's gonna be a bit hard. However, I'll give you an example for a Paladin's case. I was halfway through writing a paladin guide so I'll lay it down here since its not done, ( it will never be finished anyway).

Main Set:                                                                Cards Needed:

Armor: Loki's Armor                                             2 Tao Gunka Cards
Weapon: Combat Knife                                       1 Stormy Knight 1 + 1 Randgris Card
Shoes: Sleipnir                                                      2 Megalith Cards

Required Switches:

I'm a guy known for being too lazy in game so I dont really invest in too much effort especially with gear swaps. To be honest, the switches I have is not much, rather they are only the "necessities" in order for me to function well. But not in order to become the most effective paladin out there. I could have made more switches, in order to handle more situations better, but yea, too lazy for that. So I counted i have 20-ish switches there but I only use like 8-10 in average, the rest are "just incase gears". and I even consider that, that's incomplete. I understand you're looking for ideas. but "swappable gears" are almost identical, just placed in different garments or headgears depending on jobs. They're mostly for resists anyways, so if you're aware of what those resists cards are, you can make your own instead.

Just have enough swappable gears that you can handle, I'm afraid I cant lay everything out for you, but I did manage to give you a few examples. I know guys here who claim to have 30-50 switches but are not even that tanky or not even capable of using them "all" but rather to over-exaggerate how they play or to act cool among others.

If you need more info you can send me a private message here in forums. I'd more willing to help you if we do a private conversation.

Thank you! Maybe you can make an official page to help with newcomer

30 minutes ago, Sunat said:

cancerous busybody

Because of this sentence alone i feel like you should take a step back and take a look at how massively out of proportions your request is and apologize.

30 minutes ago, Sunat said:

Thank you! Maybe you can make an official page to help with newcomer

You may say help a newcomer, but theres this guide to help new comers. with this last guide you should already have a scope of whats needed for end-game.

And also, not many people will share their equipments, some of them are rather unique in builds and which is why they have an edge over their adversaries.

On 1/6/2019 at 5:03 PM, Rhapsody said:

Required Switches:

Thank you for this!

16 hours ago, Rhapsody said:

No problem, bro!

ming help me <3