Sign in to follow this  
ajiaji

gm scrub accusing me??

Is joining battlegrounds for newbies not allowed in this server? I was kicked by GM Scrub because I die easily in bg even though I was trying my best to help my team. He says, "( From Scrub ) : During flags, you ran aimlessly towards the enemies = die easily, ( From Scrub ) : die easily = respawn = repeat.” These statements are not true at all for when I was in BG, I was trying my best to capture the flag/base, trying to delay my enemy in TDM from running away (which is not afk). So, are these actions not a form of participation? It doesn’t mean that because I die easily to enemy in bg is that I am feeding my enemy on purpose. Even if I do explain that I am trying to help in bg with my hardest, I only get this feedback: “( From Scrub ) : We can argue this however you want. At the end of the day, it was blatantly clear that it's the common method for players to get EZ tickets.“ Truthfully, I do join for tickets and for my UCA(so I can progress much faster), but that does not mean I am not helping in bg. I want to farm tickets to obtain my UCA and bg tickets, but you want me to not join bg at all because you say I’m breaking a rule? which rule? dying easily? Lastly, what rule did I break by joining bg? Scrub tells me to check server rules before joining bg. Which is here: “( From Scrub ) : So read the Server Rules before joining bg, and clarify with the Staff Team if you have any questions. Thanks!“ However, I did check the server rules and I did not find anything illegal I did upon joining BG. So please don’t kick me from BG or accuse me for pointless reasoning such as “dying easily” and tell me that I am killing my char on purpose. Best thing is that I get this for doing nothing: ( From Scrub ) : Although this is not the same offense, the next time you break any rule, we're not going to give warnings only”

On a side note, please check this link gm scrub, "https://www.anomalyro.com/forums/topic/1-server-rules/," please tell me what offense I broke upon joining BG. For dying fast (even though I was helping)??”

LOL!! BG = anti newbie? please don't join fellow starters/newbies, because we will get accused of breaking a rule even though there isn't any rule upon that reason. xDD great! !!

Hello!

Thanks for writing in. For your future reference, the proper procedures for filing a complaint regarding an in-game punishment is to create a Support Ticket or personally message Admin Perry, and he will personally deal with the matter. This was mentioned in the Server Rules.

On 11/22/2017 at 8:15 AM, Perry the Platypus said:

If at any point you feel that a GM has punished you in an unjust way, please open a support ticket or send me a forum PM.

Nevertheless, I shall respond to your direct question towards me. Firstly, I apologise if I wasn't being clear enough during our conversation in-game. I was under the impression that you were familiar with which Server Rule I was referring to, as you actually told me that you knew why I kicked you from BG :o (and you personally said it's because you weren't participating, unless you meant something different?)

But as a further clarification, I was referring to the rule below:-

On 11/22/2017 at 8:15 AM, Perry the Platypus said:

13. No boosting

Boosting is when you use a second account or a friend to give you free kills, for the purpose of gaining points, rank, or any other benefit. Please note that intentionally assisting the enemy team in Battlegrounds also falls under this rule, as well as giving the enemy team an advantage by refusing to help your own team.

In your particular case, it's about refusing to help your own team. Examples include walking around aimlessly in the map, walking back and forth between 2-3 cells for nearly a minute, hiding at blind spots (i.e. flags, pillars, corners), walking straight on towards enemies as means to getting killed and respawned faster, and walking around without doing any means necessary to support the team. Please note that these are common methods that players have used to avoid getting kicked from the AFK timer, and are not directly linked to your punishment. In other words, the community (not just Staff Team) has seen similar cases in the past and are more than familiar to proceed with the appropriate punishment(s).

I hope this clarifies. If you'd like to continue with your complaint, you may proceed with creating a Support Ticket or PM our Admin. Thanks!

Edited by Scrub

Refusing to help your own team? Werent you watching me trying to get crystals from the enemy team or capture a base/flag? Is that not a form of acion of helping my team? 

Also, I don’t  understand your reasoning by you telling me that i refuse to help my team. In the first place, you tell me that I “run aimlessly towards the enemy” and suiciding when i was doing objectives at certain modes. The only priblem is that i just get killed fast and because of that you think i am purposely feeding my enemy. I just dont understand your reasoning at all. You want me to assist my team, and if i did you purposely say that i am only feeding my enemy. If i dont assist my team, you tell me that i should assist them. In which case, i did help hem and die instantly and it ended up on you forcing me not to join BG. When i joined BG, you even said “why are you in bg, please leave bg. :D ???

11 minutes ago, ajiaji said:

why are you in bg, please leave bg

Uh oh, first warning to you - please do not take my words out of context~

I shall close this thread to avoid unnecessary drama, and as I mentioned in my first reply -

58 minutes ago, Scrub said:

If you'd like to continue with your complaint, you may proceed with creating a Support Ticket or PM our Admin. Thanks!

Happy holidays!

Edited by Scrub