Sign in to follow this  
ajiaji

mvp invasion - kiel got looted

i killed kiel at mvp invasion, but some player looted my kiel card. mvp invasion time was 2:00AM+ 22 Dec 2018. Can i get kiel back? ty

i guess its a No.. u need to be a aware, you should type @aloottype 6 so theres no problem like this happens.. also theres a #7 rule; where kstealing is allowed so u need to be secure. 

Unfortunately we can't return the card to you, as this is something that would be considered the player's responsibility. :( As Hakyeon mentioned though, it's highly recommended to use @aloottype to autoloot all cards - you can set this to run every time you log in by speaking to the Kafra NPC in Caspen and selecting "Set Autocommands" (it's set per character, so you'll need to set it for each character you plan on farming MVPs with).

@hakyeon and peri 
its my fault for not knowing that the @autoloot command is by default turned off at login.. out of all the servers i have played, this is the only server that sets autoloot at login to be off. so nvm, idc. 
@yuji

ya i'm looking to pvp in this server, but i figured that mvp cards requirements of sura is too much. since blue potions being disabled are disabled in pvp rooms, suras need atleast 3 kiels and 2 pharaos + the 20% SP saving eq and 4 draculas (for my preference).  with the lengthy spawn rate of some mvps, obtaining these cards takes forever to get. however, i'm willing to accept ur kiel card (LOL) if you want to help me progress faster. IGN: Shine

2 hours ago, ajiaji said:

@hakyeon and peri 
its my fault for not knowing that the @autoloot command is by default turned off at login.. out of all the servers i have played, this is the only server that sets autoloot at login to be off. so nvm, idc. 
@yuji

ya i'm looking to pvp in this server, but i figured that mvp cards requirements of sura is too much. since blue potions being disabled are disabled in pvp rooms, suras need atleast 3 kiels and 2 pharaos + the 20% SP saving eq and 4 draculas (for my preference).  with the lengthy spawn rate of some mvps, obtaining these cards takes forever to get. however, i'm willing to accept ur kiel card (LOL) if you want to help me progress faster. IGN: Shine

I'll hook you up. I saw you in PvP earlier (I'm reading this after the fact), so I can believe that you actually wanna get into the scene. Let me know if you have any questions about what gear to use for PvP champ in-game. Some characters I'm commonly on are Goku Black, Shana, and Wilhelmina. Or just shout in main for Jus10 (what everyone else calls me).

8 hours ago, Yuji said:

I'll hook you up. I saw you in PvP earlier (I'm reading this after the fact), so I can believe that you actually wanna get into the scene. Let me know if you have any questions about what gear to use for PvP champ in-game. Some characters I'm commonly on are Goku Black, Shana, and Wilhelmina. Or just shout in main for Jus10 (what everyone else calls me).

:o Gj recruiting mate!

-eugeo

4 hours ago, Meemo said:

:o Gj recruiting mate!

-eugeo

Is that my boy, the chain whipping god EUGEO? Wassup!! Haha

Sign in to follow this