Hello Again! For My 3rd Suggestion

So I was Thinking again! if u guys can put a Cart Ring

Why:Cuz Every Sniper Can't Carry As Much as A Bio can

And storage can only holds 30k let's say +guild Storage

So if you guys implement the "Cart Ring" it'll be so awesome for Farmers

So they wont get out to Exchange[maybe when all 3 storage are full]

You Can Sell Cart Ring On BG tix,Donate,Vote points,Poring Coins

W/e U guys Wanna Put it, So Hoping this one will be approved Thank U

-1, the thing about this is, its too convenient and having too much isn't healthy for everyone, it sparks a fire. It will also make whitesmiths and creators less unique as carts, are a trademark skill for the said jobs.

PS: I believe this is only a band-aide fix, prolonging which is still going to be inevitable. You'll still need to convert your gold to coins eventually during the GR party, you'll just have to get 30k gold more before doing so. I don't see a problem telling the party leader to exchange all the gold you have as it will only take 1-2 minutes for about 90k gold, some people can do even less.

Edited by Rhapsody

Theres already the gym pass giving you an extra 2k weight and theres also an enchant that gives you up to 1k extra weight limit.

Also, you can use a secondary account linked to your personal storage guild to do the exchange without leaving the goldroom. you can also have the multiple accounts linked to one guild storage so you can use other storages with 30k extra limit.

Bringing this back from the dead.

It's not just for GR, it's for farming quest items too.

Imagine grinding for quest ingredients that don't stack (equips such as Dark Blinkers or Wool Scarf) and you want them in bulk ('cause you want to +10 them).

If you don't want to turn your storages (yeah, farmers usually have 2) into an eyesore of a mess, the cart ring is the way to go.

Please like, share and subscribe (ooooops, wrong channel) support. K, thnx, bye.

Since there's a bit of disagreement here, another option would be to have the item be disabled in PvP-enabled maps. That way it'd be purely for cosmetics and/or convenience in PvM without it being used as an additional inventory in BG/WoE.

Curious to know if there's any interest from other players in this suggestion.

I don't really feel like it's necessary. My sniper can carry 2 MCs worth of gold while gold farming - something more appropriate to look at in concerns to the gold room specifically would be gold -> coins directly from storage, as that's been an idea being passed around by a bunch of players lately. But giving carts to Snipers just feels like a poor use of time, really. I'm quite fine with the way it is right now.

That being said, my method of exchanging is pretty unconventional, since I just hold the desired amount, run out of the room and exchange it and go back in right away rather than sit outside for 2 or 3 minutes pulling out everything. Granted, if I had the ability to exchange ALL of the gold immediately regardless of where it was, I might consider wanting more places to jam pack as much of it as possible - but since that currently isn't the case, I don't really see a need to give players more places to store gold which would ultimately result in more time spent outside of the room rather than in it.

12 hours ago, Perry the Platypus said:

purely for cosmetics

that will make WS / creator wearing job suit less unique.

Dear Perry, by all means, please disable it in WOE/BG/PvP maps. Thank you for giving this old thread attention.

As for the player base....

Senpais, please notice me too.

I understand most of you are geared and have no use for farming, other than the occasional GR. I wouldn't be surprised if you're all Grandmasters.

I know there aren't many newbies who aspire to bag all of the Achievements right now, but please try to look at this from a perspective that REQUIRES farming equipment specifically quest items. NOT just for GR

There might be a Biochemist or even a White Smith who actively farm for gear (barring AFK farming, I've never seen one, but maybe there is) however we all know that the most efficient farmers are the High Wizards and the Snipers. And giving them a cart will go a long way in making the farming life a lot easier.

As for keeping the cart unique to the merchant class, I don't really know... I mean you can disable the skill that goes with that allows players to change how it looks or something, but for me, it's purely a spartan switch. Because for quest gear items, farmers will autoloot the ID and just go ahead with finishing the quest, without identifying the specific item/s.

To the people who have read this far, here's an aRO fanfic to amuse you as my thanks:

Spoiler

The Farmer's Life

CAST OF CHARACTERS:

Optimist Bob
Cynical Bob
Command

INTRODUCTION:

Hi, I'm Bob a High Wizard farmer.
I like refining equipment and dream of setting up all my characters with full +10 gear.
I wish we can refine accessories too.
When I farm f_forest, I don't bother with alootid's I go all out and just @autoloot. Everything that drops there is useful /ok
I go up ET and visit Niddhoggur every chance I get, of course I have every item I want that drops in those maps set up with @alootid so I don't have to pick stuff off the floor. Thanks to the Caspen Kafra and the Staff Team who set it up. Genius move by the way.
So, without further ado, let me give you a glimpse of what my farming style is like.

Curtain rises on a random day in AnomalyRO

OK, now that we're done with Daily Contracts, let's see what Achievement we can work on.
alt + ~
*clicks trophy*
Ooooh, I haven't done any of the enchants yet.

DON'T get started, you wanna be as broke as Cecil?
Well, it helps keep GR parties alive...
Golden hammer... I wonder if I'll ever get to +10 a headgear. A +10 lower would be awesome for that +10 all stats.

Exactly how many custom headgears will that break?
Hmmm... Quests...
Wow, there're rewards for making headgear, there's even a title for it. 

Fashionista, not bad, check out that reward.
Right! Let's go all out and do 100 Custom Headgears, we might get lucky and actually get a +10 out of it.
Let's see what looks good

https://www.anomalyro.com/forums/topic/354-custom-quests-a-custom-headgear-quests-guide/

Oh, this looks OK, we'll need:

Now multiply everyting by 100 to be a Runway Star... 
WTF!!!! 300 Wool Scarf????!!!!
Chill. We'll farm the Miscellaneous items first then do the Wool Scarf.
Better put the Misc items in the F tab on the inventory, we want to keep track and move on to the next item ASAP.
@whodrops needle packet
Huh, only one mob drops it.
Wait, what if it has spawn cool down? RMS that shit!
*goes to ratemyserver.net*
*checks every item, mob and map that spawns it*
*lists optimum farming maps on Notepad*

@alootid 914
@alootid 949
@alootid 978
@alootid 7213
@alootid 2528

Yosh!!! we're all set up. Let's get to it.
@warp moc_fild20
Remember if it don't die by Storm Gust, Vermilion. If it's still alive, Heaven's Drive the fuck out of it.
Nah, all the mobs here will die by Storm Gust

After a whole lot of @jumps, @warps, @storeinv and general mob genocide...

Got them all!!!
Finaly
Ok, now for the Wool Scarf! Here we go!!!
Can't wait smh
@warp abbey_01
So, how do you plan to keep track of the scarf?

I sure as hell hope you don't plan to count them one by one.
No way, it'll be easy.
@gstorage
See that ###/600 at the lower left corner? Just add 300 to that and when we hit that number, we're done.

After a whole lot of @jumps, @gstoreinv and abbey_01 mob genocide...

And we have 300!!! Yay!!!!!
Should we have a party?
Now, all we gotta do is have the NPC assemble them all.
News flash, genius: You can't carry them all.
Don't sweat the small stuff. We'll do them in 4 batches of 25, simple isn't it?
Don't say I didn't warn you.
*Loads up the necessary miscellaneous items.*
See, I told you it's easy.
*Starts loading the scarves*
Huh, it's not transfering...

No shit Sherlock, you're overweight.
Oh, I'll just work with these then, and add the rest of the scarves later.
*Talks to the Custom Quest NPC*

After successfully making a couple of Blue Scarf [2]
Uhhhmmm, why is it telling me I'm missing a few items?
Check each of the ingredients.
Weird, everything listed there is here. It's not possible, it was fine before.

Is it a bug???

Did we break the NPC???!!!

/OMG!!!! We have to find a GM!!!
@whogm
Oh no!!!! No one's online /SWT2
@request
WAIT!!!! Hold on, did you check the scarves?
Huh? They're right there, and it's still enough to make at least 1 more.
Are you sure they're the right ones? Get your ass to the Identifier just to be sure.
*Talks to the Identifier*
Ugh, this is gonna set us back a few hundred zennies...
/OMG!!!
*Optimistic is speechless*

BOB!!!! You damn, idiotic, stupid booob!!!!

The guild storage is choked with Flame Manteaus, Shadow Garbs and f_forest garments!!!
*Sniff*
Get your ass in gear and identify EVERYTHING in gstorage!

And make the Identifier use Magnifiers!!!! She doesn't have to get as fat as Maia!

smh dumb fuck...

*Sniff*

Sh-shhh-shut up you cynical grinch.

I swear, I'll find a better way of farming equipment quest requirements.

-1 I don't see the necessity of having a cart ring. I myself was a farmer as a High Wizard and I didn't really have much problems from looting every stuffs be it from @autoloot or @alootid. Especially given you can choose to autoloot all etc items / usable items and ignore the equipment drops. And yes, I do not want to turn my storage into eyesore which is why I have 3-4 different guild to access different @gstorage and keep things neat. For the gold room, it doesn't really take that much time to exchange gold either ( You can store 60k in @storage + @gstorage ) and another 12~16k in your inventory.  

Even with no cart for my sniper/ hw, i still managed to earn fashionista. having multiple guild access really do the trick like rozzy mentioned. 

and I remember Perry once said he loves to make people suffer (courtesy of his broken keyboard), so....................................... hehe

image.png.644a95ff48354bb701b2f91e82eac67c.png

On 4/23/2019 at 3:26 AM, Bob said:

To the people who have read this far, here's an aRO fanfic to amuse you as my thanks:

Reveal hidden contents

The Farmer's Life

CAST OF CHARACTERS:

Optimist Bob
Cynical Bob
Command

INTRODUCTION:

Hi, I'm Bob a High Wizard farmer.
I like refining equipment and dream of setting up all my characters with full +10 gear.
I wish we can refine accessories too.
When I farm f_forest, I don't bother with alootid's I go all out and just @autoloot. Everything that drops there is useful /ok
I go up ET and visit Niddhoggur every chance I get, of course I have every item I want that drops in those maps set up with @alootid so I don't have to pick stuff off the floor. Thanks to the Caspen Kafra and the Staff Team who set it up. Genius move by the way.
So, without further ado, let me give you a glimpse of what my farming style is like.

Curtain rises on a random day in AnomalyRO

OK, now that we're done with Daily Contracts, let's see what Achievement we can work on.
alt + ~
*clicks trophy*
Ooooh, I haven't done any of the enchants yet.

DON'T get started, you wanna be as broke as Cecil?
Well, it helps keep GR parties alive...
Golden hammer... I wonder if I'll ever get to +10 a headgear. A +10 lower would be awesome for that +10 all stats.

Exactly how many custom headgears will that break?
Hmmm... Quests...
Wow, there're rewards for making headgear, there's even a title for it. 

Fashionista, not bad, check out that reward.
Right! Let's go all out and do 100 Custom Headgears, we might get lucky and actually get a +10 out of it.
Let's see what looks good

https://www.anomalyro.com/forums/topic/354-custom-quests-a-custom-headgear-quests-guide/

Oh, this looks OK, we'll need:

Now multiply everyting by 100 to be a Runway Star... 
WTF!!!! 300 Wool Scarf????!!!!
Chill. We'll farm the Miscellaneous items first then do the Wool Scarf.
Better put the Misc items in the F tab on the inventory, we want to keep track and move on to the next item ASAP.
@whodrops needle packet
Huh, only one mob drops it.
Wait, what if it has spawn cool down? RMS that shit!
*goes to ratemyserver.net*
*checks every item, mob and map that spawns it*
*lists optimum farming maps on Notepad*

@alootid 914
@alootid 949
@alootid 978
@alootid 7213
@alootid 2528

Yosh!!! we're all set up. Let's get to it.
@warp moc_fild20
Remember if it don't die by Storm Gust, Vermilion. If it's still alive, Heaven's Drive the fuck out of it.
Nah, all the mobs here will die by Storm Gust

After a whole lot of @jumps, @warps, @storeinv and general mob genocide...

Got them all!!!
Finaly
Ok, now for the Wool Scarf! Here we go!!!
Can't wait smh
@warp abbey_01
So, how do you plan to keep track of the scarf?

I sure as hell hope you don't plan to count them one by one.
No way, it'll be easy.
@gstorage
See that ###/600 at the lower left corner? Just add 300 to that and when we hit that number, we're done.

After a whole lot of @jumps, @gstoreinv and abbey_01 mob genocide...

And we have 300!!! Yay!!!!!
Should we have a party?
Now, all we gotta do is have the NPC assemble them all.
News flash, genius: You can't carry them all.
Don't sweat the small stuff. We'll do them in 4 batches of 25, simple isn't it?
Don't say I didn't warn you.
*Loads up the necessary miscellaneous items.*
See, I told you it's easy.
*Starts loading the scarves*
Huh, it's not transfering...

No shit Sherlock, you're overweight.
Oh, I'll just work with these then, and add the rest of the scarves later.
*Talks to the Custom Quest NPC*

After successfully making a couple of Blue Scarf [2]
Uhhhmmm, why is it telling me I'm missing a few items?
Check each of the ingredients.
Weird, everything listed there is here. It's not possible, it was fine before.

Is it a bug???

Did we break the NPC???!!!

/OMG!!!! We have to find a GM!!!
@whogm
Oh no!!!! No one's online /SWT2
@request
WAIT!!!! Hold on, did you check the scarves?
Huh? They're right there, and it's still enough to make at least 1 more.
Are you sure they're the right ones? Get your ass to the Identifier just to be sure.
*Talks to the Identifier*
Ugh, this is gonna set us back a few hundred zennies...
/OMG!!!
*Optimistic is speechless*

BOB!!!! You damn, idiotic, stupid booob!!!!

The guild storage is choked with Flame Manteaus, Shadow Garbs and f_forest garments!!!
*Sniff*
Get your ass in gear and identify EVERYTHING in gstorage!

And make the Identifier use Magnifiers!!!! She doesn't have to get as fat as Maia!

smh dumb fuck...

*Sniff*

Sh-shhh-shut up you cynical grinch.

I swear, I'll find a better way of farming equipment quest requirements.

^ i love you for this, bob.

but as for the thread:
-1, we have @alootid and @storealootid and @gstorealootid commands available. we don't really need cart ring besides GR...would be useful in GR so people would stay longer inside(not necessarily in party) but less fluctuation in gold gain amount.

but that problem would also be solved by making the afk timer higher than the few minutes it is right now, but thats something for another thread.

+1ish? Having it disabled on WOE/BG/PvP maps is actually not a bad idea. Cosmetics aint a bad idea but it could be very useful for farming.

On 4/24/2019 at 1:34 AM, Seuvagem said:

^ i love you for this, bob.

Glad to know fan fiction is appreciated :D

As for the thread, Senpai, putting them in storage/gstorage is easy, scrolling through them all to take them out isn't. Now, if a HW has a cart, he just has to shove it in there periodically as he farms and pull them out when it's time to talk to the npcs. I know this seems like a first world problem, but.... QoL I guess.

@Robb thanks for the support, man <3

There's this noisy and unremarkable marksman who plays woe and likes to farm GR, cheapskate that he is, only uses one sniper for both, switching stats as the occasion arises.

He has a problem with carrying capacity cause he's adamant about some stuff

- can't put switching gears on storage cause it's full of crap

-won't put switching gears on gstorage cause he feels it's only polite to put stuff for all guild member use there and doesn't want to deposit his humble collection of bows, glass stilettos, gob armors, garments and headgear switches in there (did i miss anything... who cares?)

When he woes, carrying capacity for traps is not sufficient to satisfy his paranoia

When he switches to GR mode, he goes overweight before he can carry 1MC's worth of gold

Point to make: a cart would really help this guy out

Edited by Bob

The negative feedback to this topic so far has revolved around two primary points; one being that it simply isn't necessary, the other being that it would make Merchant classes less unique (and potentially devalue job suits to an extent).

The first point I agree with, though I don't think that some players not needing it should necessarily warrant rejecting a suggestion outright unless it's something that would take a lot of time/effort to implement (which isn't the case here). The second point would be more valid as far as rejecting the suggestion goes, though I think this is mostly mitigated by the lack of special carts - the default cart is pretty plain, and only Merchants will have access to Change/Decorate Cart.

Falcon Rings also existed on the old server, so it would make sense to implement these two together, and opens up some new unique combinations since you can use them both at the same time.

That being said, job suits are exclusive to the Donation Shop, so both of these rings will only be put in the Vote Shop and Donation Shop, meaning that they'll still be exclusively obtained by supporting the server in some way.