Sign in to follow this  
Perry the Platypus

Server Updates (Nov 23, 2018)

Big update today! Not only do we have our first custom instance, Poring King's Castle, we also have two new epic gear quests being added! On top of that we have a number of balancing changes, mostly regarding the current WoE meta, as well as a few smaller changes.

But wait, there's more! We've also added 4 custom PvM weapons to hopefully even out the playing field a little more for MVP killing classes! These can be obtained via short (8-10 minute) quests and should fit nicely in this update with the new instance.

Server Updates

Update: The Poring King's Castle instance has been added and can be accessed by speaking to Deacon in the mall lobby of the Adventurer's Guild Hall

-A HUGE thanks goes to Esper for creating the map for this, and for putting up with all of my sarcasm and crappy sketches
Update: New achievements have been added for the Poring King's Castle instance (Abandoned, King of Kings, and Poring King)
Update: Azula's Ring quest has been added and can be started by speaking to Castor in the Adventurer's Guild Hall library
Update: Baphomet's Ring quest has been added and can be started by speaking to Castor in the Adventurer's Guild Hall library
Update: Bloody Bow, Bloody Rod, Bloody Blade, and Bloody Revolver can now be crafted by speaking to Dhorfel in the Adventurer's Guild Hall armory
-Please note that these weapons are for PvM only and cannot be equipped in PvP-enabled maps
Update: The Emperium Break Test NPC will now show the top 3 times instead of only one
Update: Players will now be kicked from their party when entering a castle if they are not in the same guild as the party leader
Update: Warp Portal can no longer be used in the castle field maps (prt_gld etc) while WoE is active
Misc: The Suspicious Guy in Lighthalzen will now only give one Speed Potion at a time, and has had its cost increased from 15,000z -> 200,000z each

Balancing

Got a few changes today to try to shift the WoE meta a little bit and discourage "zerg rush" type strategies; we'll likely be looking at a few other changes over the next little while, but these should be a step in the right direction to start with. We've also got some changes to some of the less commonly used Clown/Gypsy skills to try to balance out their kit a little more.

Misc: Emperium's HP has been increased from 25m -> 30m
-Emperium Break Test times have been reset
Misc: Guardian Stones' HP have been increased from 2m -> 2.5m
Misc: Barricades now have 25% resistance to magic damage
Nerf: Speed Potion's movement speed bonus has been reduced from +40 -> +35
Buff: A Whistle & Assassin Cross of Sunset's stat scalings have been increased from stat/30 -> stat/25
Rework: Please Don't Forget Me's movement speed reduction formula has been changed from (20 + AGI/12.5) -> (15 + (Agi/11))
Buff: Lullaby's movement speed reduction formula has been increased from (5 + (Int/20)) -> (10 + (Int/15))
Misc: Humming has been changed to increase damage from ranged attacks (scaling off of Dex for physical, Int for magic) instead of magic
Buff: Humming's stat scaling has been increased from stat/25 -> stat/20
Misc: Fortune's Kiss has been changed to increase damage from melee damage (scaling off of Dex) instead of physical
Buff: Fortune's Kiss's stat scaling has been increased from Dex/25 -> Dex/20

Website

Like last time, these changes were implemented early, but just making note of them here so people know about it.

Update: Our website's item database has been updated and now has a much cleaner look! Also, item descriptions aren't as painful to read when they have coloured text, and will be updated more frequently.

Edited by Perry the Platypus

welp not the update that i expected GL to the server

Edited by Leunam

POGU BEEN WAITING FOR PVM CONTENT SINCE 

might do a comeback if the PvM contents keep coming 

PvM content is slower since custom maps take a long time to get ready (if anyone knows how and wants to create paid maps for us feel free to PM me to discuss pricing), but we do have a lot more PvM content planned for future updates, yes. :o We'll try to work on getting some more epic gear quests out soon in the meantime, and might be looking at another set of gear quests (separate from epic gears) over the next little bit as well.

OHHHH IT'S FINALLY OUT GOOD WORK ON THE UPDATE DAD

can't wait to try out esper's glorious work with the insides

19 hours ago, Rhapsody said:

Azula's ring is too OP, I LOVE IT, not sarcastic. It's really good

I'm willing to say good bye to my +30 STR for that yummy 20% holy resist

8 hours ago, Ceres said:

I'm willing to say good bye to my +30 STR for that yummy 20% holy resist

Right? Finally some resist against the #1 troll god element. LOL