Sign in to follow this  
Perry the Platypus

Poll: WoE Schedule Change

Should the WoE times be changed?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Morning WoE

• Move it back one hour (07:00 ~ 08:00)
    • Leave it at the current time (08:00 ~ 09:00)
    • No preference
  2. 2. Evening WoE

• Move it back one hour (17:00 ~ 18:00)
    • Leave it at the current time (18:00 ~ 19:00)
    • No preference

As many of you know, DST recently ended in North America, which has caused the WoE times to shift by an hour for regions that don't observe DST. As a result, there's been some discussion around possibly adjusting the WoE schedule to compensate for this, making it easier for players in those regions (particularly in SEA) to make the WoE times. Of course, doing this would affect everyone, and some players may be affected negatively, so we're setting up this poll to get a better idea of which times would be best.

Please base your votes on your personal schedule and time zone, and not on those of your guild mates - if you can't make one of the WoE times regardless, just vote "No Preference" for that time to indicate that you're only voting on the other time.

If you're interested in seeing how the times look for other regions, this is a useful website that makes it easy to convert a time to multiple other time zones:

https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html?iso=20181118T160000&p1=256&p2=250&p3=233&p4=136&p5=145

The server's time zone is PST (Vancouver, Canada). The times listed in the poll are all based on this, so please make sure to convert them to your own time zone before voting.

We ask that you also include a post with your votes to give a brief explanation of why you voted the way you did - whether that be due to your work schedule, sleeping schedule, or simply a matter of convenience, it gives us a bit more insight and helps us to make a better decision.

Thank you!

1. Morning WoE : - Move it back one hour ( 07:00 ~ 08:00 ) = Korea 00:00 MN ~ 01:00AM 
-- WoE would be  01:00AM ~ 02:00AM for me if we leave it at the current time which is kinda late consider I have classes on the following day. 

2. Evening WoE : - No preference 
-- Either way I can't make it to both time due to classes on weekdays. 

Morning WoE: Revert it back by an hour // 07:00-08:00 server time // 02:00-03:00AM Syd/Melb time

I would honestly like to have it 2 hours back so that I can sleep more, but that's not an option unfortunately, oof :c So I'll take what I can get.

Evening WoE: No preference

Edited by Pyxis

Morning WoE

Move it back one hour(07:00~08:00)(12 am at GMT+8 time) really difficult to make it

Afternoon WoE

Leave it as it is, 10 am is better than 9 am as I like to sleep Late
Edited by ohbee1

Morning WoE: Just based on my own preference, pulling it back 2 hours than the current time would be the best for me. If that will be the case, I can woe 10:00 PM PH time, and can sleep early as i have classes in the morning. But, minus 1 hour would be just fine.

Evening WoE: No Preference

1. Morning WoE : - Move it back one hour ( 07:00 ~ 08:00 ) = NA  8am - 9am
-- WoE would be  9am-10am, usually at work so I can't make it anyways but on the weekends its a bit easier cuz it leaves me with a free afternoon

2. Evening WoE : - Keep it as is -  
Work/Life stuff makes the current time perfect for me

Edited by Miss Vanjie

. Morning WoE : - Move it back one hour ( 07:00 ~ 08:00 ) = MY  12am - 1am
-- sleep time. gotto work at 830am

2. Evening WoE : - Keep it as is -  
Doesnt really affect me much as this is, as im at work.

Morning WoE: I'm not sure how to properly vote for this; if it were me, thinking for myself I'd say leave it be, but thinking about the server as a whole- i'd have it move an hour back. 
I left my vote No Preference as I tend to miss or be late for morning woes to begin with. 

Evening WoE: Nothing to be said about this really, it's a good time for me as its after everything I need to do throughout the day.

No real preference; I'll let people who are legitimately affected by the change make the decision.  I do think that the evening one remaining the same might be a good idea for those on the west coast of Canada/America though, because once you start getting earlier than around the time it's currently at, it's starting to get a bit tough for those guys to make it if they have commitments.

morning: aside from me wanting woe to be more active: this is even more convenient for me

Evening: nothing much from this, I think woe is still gonna be dull regardless if the time was changed back so,  I just left it as no preference.

Morning WoE moving it back 1 hour I’m ok with. 

Afternoon keep as is please. (Personally) This gives me time to get off work and be on to make it otherwise I’d basicly be late or not attend at all.