Sign in to follow this  
mags

Stat reset and missing pet

I had a duel with this mage Madeleine, killed me in one second, then my stat reset.  I didn't notice it until I tried to take an item from my storage and it didn't let me because I'm over my weight limit.  

P.S. I also lost my pet not sure how

IGN: Equipz

Edited by mags
adding details

The only way to reset your stats is through the NPC, so perhaps you accidentally clicked it.

As for the pet, they have intimacy here. So if you forget to return to eggshell when you're AFK, or forget to feed it for a long time it will run away.

I was away from the npc at that time, near the convenience shop to be exact.  As for my pet, I made sure that I returned it to its egg form before entering the free for all arena. 

I have done resets a couple of times now.  Please consider looking into it as I wouldn't be posting here for no reason.

The server's Zeny logs do show you using the Reset NPC at 02:58:28 on the 17th (about 14 minutes before you posted the topic). As Simmy mentioned it's possible you mistakenly used the Reset NPC instead of another nearby NPC.

As for the pet, the most common cases are forgetting to feed it as mentioned, but also overfeeding it (pets will get angry if you feed them when they're already full). If you're sure the pet didn't run away, could you let me know which pet it was so I can take a look for it?

hmm thats really weird.  I don't recall ever going near the reset NPC.  Anyway it was an RSX.  There isn't an option to delete pets unlike homunculis right?

5 hours ago, mags said:

hmm thats really weird.  I don't recall ever going near the reset NPC.  Anyway it was an RSX.  There isn't an option to delete pets unlike homunculis right?

The only way you can "delete" a pet is by returning it to it's eggshell and dropping/selling/trading the egg, or neglecting the pet until it runs away :c

Edited by Simmy

The item logs don't seem to show any movement after taking the egg out of your storage, so it does unfortunately seem likely that the pet ran away at some point. :( If you're sure that you selected the option to return it to its egg before entering PvP, the only thing I can think of is if its intimacy hit 0 just before you tried to return it, which would prevent it from going back to its egg.