Sign in to follow this  
Kittieh

Heyaz~

Hellu,

I'm Nicole aka. Kittieh, almost 31 T_T and from germany :P Just downloaded and started today, so I'm kinda overwhelmed with everything. xD

I'm playing RO on and off since like 12 years, or even longer... I don't really remember when I exactly started playing lol

Haven't played RO for like 1 year, I think. So I gotta get back into the RO-vibes again q:

Currently I'm only playing my Sniper, which is also called Kittieh. I love chatting while playing, so feel free to message me! :3

Anyways, Happy Halloween =P And maybe I see or read ya ingame ♥ q:

Welcome to the server! Hope you're enjoying your stay so far!

If you need help you can ask people in caspen(usually some of us are there but kinda tabbed) or you can use @request even when there are no gms online, they still get notifications!

also, great name. some of our gms are kitty enthusiasts and will probably like you from the start :p

Hello, Kittieh. Welcome to AnomalyRo!

If you need help in game, use the @request command and we wil try to get back to you asap. Alternatively, you can whisper me here in the forums. 

Enjoy your stay!

Welcome to the server!

Make sure to read through all our guides and our super awesome helpful wiki ~ they give you the awesome details and helpful tips of our server.

Thankies for the warm welcome everyone. ♥

Really seems like you got an awesome community here, so far. :D

12 hours ago, Seuvagem said:

also, great name. some of our gms are kitty enthusiasts and will probably like you from the start :p

Haha why, thank you :D And thats good :P Wouldn't want to be disliked by GM's. It could take a terrible end for me. xD 

11 hours ago, Kyonzan said:

If you need help in game, use the @request command and we wil try to get back to you asap. Alternatively, you can whisper me here in the forums. 

Thankies! Will do so, in case I need help! 

9 hours ago, Esper said:

Make sure to read through all our guides and our super awesome helpful wiki ~ they give you the awesome details and helpful tips of our server.

Already looked through a few of the guides. :P Indeed very helpful :D

Hey there!
Welcome to AnomalyRO! We hope you enjoy the server! :D

Feel free to contact the staff team on the forums or in-game (via @request) if you need any help. You may also open a support ticket at our Service Desk.

I'd also suggest visiting our Wiki and our Guides section!

Have fun!

Hai there :3 Welcome to the server. I think I saw you in-game already, but if you need any help, please just ask us via @request