Sign in to follow this  
Simmy

Halloween Costume Pageants

Happy Halloween Anomaly! 1509.gif

We have our winners for the 9:30 time slot!!
          Spooky || Silly
1st:    Lunabell   &   Nalla
2nd:     
Tyche   &  Miss Hokusai
3rd:     
Chelsea     Wish Maiden

We have our winners for the 19:30 time slot as well!!
          Spooky || Silly
1st:        Darkrai   &   Seuva

It's that time of the year when things tend to get a bit spooky!
With the release of several new headgears, and the endless combinations of our former headgears, we've decided to host a couple of fashion shows!

Create your new costumes and be sure to join us on
October 31st, 2018 at both [9:30] AND [19:30] server time!
That's right, two shows and two chances to win fabulous prizes! 

(We encourage players participating in both time slots to switch up their costumes between shows, but it's up to you.)

Each player may enter one category for each of our shows! Our staff will be judging based on originality/creativity, attractiveness, and UMPH factor!!

Categories: 

spookypala.png.651698bb4724a10f831cc102a96db615.png     Spooky :: Silly     sillyyeti.png.e740594e4997c0c341fe4caeedc1bf6d.png

Spooky - Scare the pants off of your friends with your haunting attire this season!
Silly - Not into the spooky gear? Create something funny to liven up the joint!

Rules:

1. Disguises do not count as costumes. Please don't show up disguised!
2. No racist, sexist, or offensive costumes. If you feel like your costume might upset someone, feel free to ask Simmy before the event in-game or via forum PM.
3. Contestants and spectators are expected to maintain a healthy environment throughout the event. No trash talking, cursing, and please speak English in public chat during our show!

Prizes:
Each category will receive prizes
1st Place : 250 Donation Tickets; 3 Enchanted Bloody Branches

(Minimum of 5 participants in each category to add 2nd and 3rd place prizes)
2nd Place : 100 Donation Tickets; 2 Enchanted Bloody Branches
3rd Place : 1 Enchanted Bloody Branch

How to Register:
It's simple, just send a message in the forums or a PM in-game to Simmy with the following information before the start of the event. If you are participating in both, please let me know both of your IGNs and categories if you plan to change your character or costume between shows. I will have a 15 minute deadline before each show, so the latest you can register is 9:15 for the 9:30 show, and 19:15 for the 9:30 show.

IGN:
Time slot:
9:30 or 19:30
Category:

Edited by Simmy

Atlast B4 I suggest this it already happen! hahaha ima work on this one

IGN:Dragon Heart,Blue DeviL Rin,Sir Lancelot

8 hours ago, GeneralRin said:

Atlast B4 I suggest this it already happen! hahaha ima work on this one

For both time slots?

Edited by Simmy

3 minutes ago, Simmy said:

For both time slots? :/

Can I join both time slot? I mean If not it's all cool :D

4 minutes ago, GeneralRin said:

Can I join both time slot? I mean If not it's all cool :D

Yes, you may! Just be sure to let me know when registering if you plan to switch characters or categories between the 1st and 2nd show.

Can we join with just sending you the sprite :( It's during weekday and unfortunately I can't make it to both time [ Too late and School ] 

2 hours ago, rozzy said:

Can we join with just sending you the sprite :( It's during weekday and unfortunately I can't make it to both time [ Too late and School ] 

Unfortunately we require attendance at the show(s). . . If you would like to submit a sprite from the render, feel free to do so here, and I'll add it in this forum post with credits to you! I won't be able to give a prize for it though. :c

34 minutes ago, Simmy said:

Unfortunately we require attendance at the show(s). . . If you would like to submit a sprite from the render, feel free to do so here, and I'll add it in this forum post with credits to you! I won't be able to give a prize for it though. :c

Are we required to talk about the idea of our costumes during the show ? If its not required then I could ask someone to join with my char in behalf of me if that's allowed :x 

33 minutes ago, rozzy said:

Are we required to talk about the idea of our costumes during the show ? If its not required then I could ask someone to join with my char in behalf of me if that's allowed :x 

You don't have to speak during the show unless you want to clarify your costume or roleplay a bit! And yes, someone can join on your character as long as they're not already participating on their own in that time slot.