Zilch

Can't Claim Explorer Achievement Title

Hi, 

It seems that I could not collect the Explorer title from Feats tab of achievements even though I think I have achieved half already.

AnomalyRO_2018-07-18_01-57-31.thumb.png.ada26598ef3ed419453a82ee4e87f7f5.png

AnomalyRO_2018-07-18_01-57-46.thumb.png.5c10acd577422544f17c3554a156de4b.png

The scenario is like this, I am on my 58th achievement (49%) then I have achieved 2 BG achievements at the same time making it 60 (51%). One of my assumptions here is maybe it did not pass the 59th mark (50%) that's why it did not trigger the achievement (maybe). I hope this can help somehow with the debugging. 

Thanks in Advance!  /thx

Looking into this now it does actually look like the way it's counted needs to be fixed (it currently doesn't exclude hidden achievements from the count like it's supposed to), though it should be working in your case since you still have over 50% of the total count. Just to double check, have you tried relogging and checking your achievements again? It may simply be an issue with it not properly reloading the temporary title achievements until logging out and back in.

Okay, just looked at it more thoroughly and I think I know what the issue is - it does count the temporary title achievements in the total (118), but it doesn't count them towards your progress for the % completion achievements (so your current count is actually 58, because the BG ones aren't counted towards this). I'll try to get this fixed soon so it uses the correct total count, but for now you should be able to get the 50% completion achievement by completing one more permanent achievement. :o

1 hour ago, Perry the Platypus said:

I'll try to get this fixed soon so it uses the correct total count, but for now you should be able to get the 50% completion achievement by completing one more permanent achievement. :o

Oh, now I see why, thanks Perry! I will just achieve 1 more then.

Another thing, regarding this statement:

3 hours ago, Perry the Platypus said:

(it currently doesn't exclude hidden achievements from the count like it's supposed to)

So in the future it will just be the ones in the first page of achievement page? Will the 'Ranking' in the Feats tab also be excluded in the progress?

Those ones will be excluded as well, yep. The way it's actually supposed to be counted is by excluding any 0 point achievements, since those ones are exclusively for titles and aren't considered the same as standard achievements. :o

To clarify, that would also exclude achievements like the Lodestar achievement, since that one is just there to grant a title after the rest of the BG related achievements have been completed (RO requires a linked achievement for each title).

I see, now I get it, I will just wait for the achievement count to be fixed soon. I am looking forward to it.

Anyway, thanks for the responses Perry! It is very much appreciated. /thx