Sign in to follow this  
BlackJoker808

Help with guild invite

1 hour ago, Perry the Platypus said:

Hi! You should actually be able to do this using the @guildinvite command, which allows you to send invites to offline characters. :D

Really? Didn't see it in the commands list but will try now! Thanks!

How do I receive it on the alt character?

Edited by BlackJoker808

After you've sent the invite, you can use the same command on your other character and it'll list the current guild invites. Once you have the invite ID from the list, you can use "@guildinvite accept <ID>" to accept the invite and join the guild.

31 minutes ago, Perry the Platypus said:

After you've sent the invite, you can use the same command on your other character and it'll list the current guild invites. Once you have the invite ID from the list, you can use "@guildinvite accept <ID>" to accept the invite and join the guild.

Thanks again! Worked perfectly!

Ok weird, so I was able to do it one alt character but when I try to do it for another one it doesn't work. This is what I typed ' @guildinvite <accept> <T.o.G> ' and it doesn't do anything.

Oh, the accept/reject part works based off of the invite's ID, not the guild name. So when you first use the command on the invited character it'll list the invites you've received, each with a numerical invite ID, for example "12 - Example Guild." You would use "@guildinvite accept 12" to accept it. :o

21 minutes ago, Perry the Platypus said:

Oh, the accept/reject part works based off of the invite's ID, not the guild name. So when you first use the command on the invited character it'll list the invites you've received, each with a numerical invite ID, for example "12 - Example Guild." You would use "@guildinvite accept 12" to accept it. :o

OH! So that's what it was exactly! I was typing different variations on my first alt character and didn't keep track lol Derp moments.

Anyways, thanks again Perry!