Sign in to follow this  
Schotto

Fastest

Soul Linkers cause they have 1) the highest damaging skill in-game and 2) they have access to the Ghost element which most Ghost-property monsters are weak against. Assassin Cross comes second because they have access to EDP and Immaterial Sword but I'd go for Soul Linkers.

I say Prof still. For one, their maximum damage output can reach upto 800k per set of bolts+ 800k for double cast dealing a total amount of 1.6m damage per bolt instance. compared to the damage of sinx and the per cast instance damage of esma-estun of linkers, i'd say profs still have the maximum damage output + the benefit of dispell for monsters with anti-magic skills. oh, and ofc it gets boosted through the help of aoe elemental damage boosters.

i dont think champ is good in killing ghost MVP even creator haha..they have neutral element  skill and cant damage the MVP with ghost property.

champ for Asura strike and Acid demo for creator. (both neutral property skill even if you use converter) still it is nuetral

im not expert in trans, but in 3rd job Archer is the most common MVP hunter.

havent try here in server the soul linker. 

But i know SL has the most damager and flexible job in trans (PVM not sure in PVP).

i started SG and it is about to damage 25k to 35 per hit and 19k using feeling map. (it depends on MVP)

Correct me if im wrong hehe.

6 hours ago, Schotto said:

Force Lux u think at equal stuff prof outdamage SL?

how about SG?

based on experience, yes. Estun-Esma damage output may be high, but the time it takes for one to cast it versus the double cast proc per bolt per millisecond without any after cast delay clearly tells the difference in killing speed.

SG on the other hand. would most likely sum up with a damage output close to sinx since wrath is kinda like auto attack damage on max aspd.

In sequence, i guess in terms of killing speed for ghost mvps the order will be of the following:

Prof>SL>Sinx>SG>Sniper (Champ is out of the question cause asura don't hit ghost types)

In terms of damage output per spell cast/hit:

SL>Prof>sinx>SG>Sniper

incase u got a good ping and a really constant spam, id say sniper would be better than sinx/sg maybe even prof or SL against Ghost Element mvps, but the skill you would be using is Sharpshoot and not DS, Sniper has access to Elemental Arrows, so immaterial arrow is ghost which would destroy alot of those ghost mvps .. the only downside of using sniper is that some bosses casts pneuma, so you'd have to move abit to keep it out of pneuma.. plus.. some of those ghost element mvps might even be weak to Gloom Card which would further increase its damage, i used to MVP with my Sniper.. i just got lazy coz i dont have good ping..

Edited by Timcappy
Ghost*

On 25/04/2018 at 6:36 AM, Force Lux said:

I say Prof still. For one, their maximum damage output can reach upto 800k per set of bolts+ 800k for double cast dealing a total amount of 1.6m damage per bolt instance. compared to the damage of sinx and the per cast instance damage of esma-estun of linkers, i'd say profs still have the maximum damage output + the benefit of dispell for monsters with anti-magic skills. oh, and ofc it gets boosted through the help of aoe elemental damage boosters.

No offense but that seems like a gross exageration of prof damage. A bolt has 1000% mag damage total, meaning that you would need 80k magic attack to deal damage of this level considering no elemental weaknesses, which is impossible to get to.

Let's now consider FBH with a x1.4 damage (though limitted to demi humans) and siroma as x1.2 and deluge as x1.2, the final multipler is roughly x2, which you still need 40k magic attack to deal 800k damage, which is again unreal.

New example, let's consider MVPS with a 200% damage weakness, Then you would need 40k magic attack to deal enough damage against that weakness, and only bosses with that weakness.
Let's now add the magic extra damages into account, i'll assume siromas and land spells to be multiplicative. (x1.44 damage total from 2 siroma and deluge). And with those, you would need roughly 28k magic attack, which is much more reachable than the 40k at the start. I'd even think its possible to do 800k damage. Add FBH cards if it can apply and you only need 20k mag attack, which pretty much everyone reaches.

However, the truth is you're not always against 200% ice damage taken bosses. You'll also be facing bosses that are holy, dark, ghost, undead and wind, and the weaknesses of fire ice and wind will not always be 200%. You wont always be against bosses that are demi human, FBH bonus will not always apply.

Now, holy and dark in particular are nasty elements to fight against as prof as they provide either large resistances or even immunity (randgris) against a prof's attacks.

Linkers face no such problems, they have access to pretty much any elemental weaknesses that a boss can have, and their spell scales with their level, to a stunning 5400% mag damage. A linker with 25k mag attack would deal roughly 2.7m damage per esma bolt against bosses with a 200% weakness. Again, the weaknesses are not always that much, but linkers always have access to it.

When considering damage its important to consider not what you can do against one boss in particular.

Prof get the edge that they can dispel bosses with magic reflection, and is also much easier to spam with because it needs only one skill to be used as linkers need to use 2 skills.

Linkers get the advantage of survivability by kaizel, and the map travelling force of high jump.

Edited by Sakuretsu