bunny

@autorestock

hii can we have a command that lets players automatically restock consumables from their storage?

@autorestock can be extremely helpful for BG or WoE, as it allows us to quickly replenish items such as AD bottles or blue potions for creators, converters for melee, and other needs for pvp.

Edited by bunny

I think just doing @restock rather than automating the whole thing would be better, but we can add something like that, yep.

My initial thought would be adding a settings menu in the Caspen Kafra, so you can set 10(?) slots, each with the item you want and the amount. And then you'd type @restock whenever you want to grab the items, and it'd top you up to the amounts you specified. Would something like that be what you're looking for, or is there anything you'd like to have done differently? :o

It is on the list, but since it's a fairly complex system to set up we haven't had time to start on it yet. There's some public versions of it around, but last I checked they were still quite buggy. :( We do plan to add the feature when we have some extra time to set it up, though!

Bumping this topic as it's being revisited for the current development schedule and I'd like to get some more feedback from players on it, since there were some concerns about it that were mentioned to me outside the forums.

The main concern that was brought up was that adding this would heavily reduce the impact of proper inventory management (specifically with regards to the weight limit), since it effectively eliminates any need to worry about running out of supplies in the middle of a fight and needing to take the time to pull them out of storage manually.

Would love to hear from players about their thoughts on this and whether or not this idea is something people would still like to see implemented.

While my PvE kitty is jumping with joy and buzzing in anticipation for this to be implemented, I can't help but point out, this will render Mistress Cards obsolete, therefore buffing all catalyst users.

Now this is good news for trapper Snipers and sanctuary High Priests, and barricades will be easier to erect, but I can't help but be cautious when I think about magic types with practically unlimited gems & stones (they're not likely to use up 30k of the thing, are they?)

I'll leave the debate here for more battle-savvy senpais to decide.

(or will there even be a debate over this one? Honestly, it's gonna be so convenient) /gg

not a fan of restocking

its just too convenient and just like what bob mentioned it would b kinda game breaking

Prepped for the next update.

Since feedback on this was pretty split among the people I've asked, I decided to go for a bit of a middle ground here. Instead of being able to restock any time, the command will only be usable outside of PvP/BG/WoE maps. Items will be automatically be restocked upon entering a town map (the BG waiting room counts as a "town"), so the main purpose of this will be to reduce the tedium between matches rather than during them.